Infinite ✶ Steve Rogers @brookenatalie

Reviewer- CathrynneWolf

~PROS~
⭐︎The cover is absolute insanity! Gorgeous! Great draw in!
⭐︎The description is good!
⭐︎Grammar is astounding! I found no mistakes with spelling, punctuation, run-ons, or dialogue. Good job!
⭐︎The overall concept of this story is very good. I love how you have created a totally new character and skillfully placed her in the DC/Marvel universe in such a way that it feels like she's always been there.
⭐︎An amazing way to introduce your character! Love it!
⭐︎The character you have made, Brooklyn Natalie, is wonderful and very well developed!
⭐︎Although this is a fanfiction, it could stand beautifully on its own, and would make a splendid movie in my opinion.

~CONS~
⭐︎The chapters are beautifully written, but they are long, and could be difficult for a mobile reader to read. Just be aware of that! Sometimes splitting chapters at major scene changes helps.
⭐︎I do not see anything wrong with the cover, grammar, or character, so you're in the clear here!
⭐︎Although a bit vague, the description was good!
⭐︎The dialogue was written very well, but it was confusing as to who was speaking at times, especially when there was more than two people conversing. Make sure the person talking is clear!

Overall, very well done! Beautifully written story, @brookenatalie ! Keep writing! ♡