Three Days @beckaml

Reviewer- c

Pros: 

 I really liked your cover and title! 

The title is really mysterious and really made me wonder about those 3 days, and what would happen in them. 

All the text was very clear in the cover, and I think you used some sort of filter, so great job with the cover! 

 I really liked your sentence flow; you were able to construct sentences in a way that really made the story flow. 

 I liked how you had a lot of dialogue; it really made the story more interesting to read. 

 I really liked your description, both of the characters and scenes. You were able to describe scenes very well, in a somewhat dramatic tone, that really helped the reader envision it. 

I also liked your character description; you sometimes described the character before we fully met him/her, and I was able to really picture the character.

 Cons:

 I thought that the flow within a chapter was pretty confusing. This is especially true from line break to line break, as it did get a bit confusing to me.

 I did think that some of your plot isn't really realistic. I'm not sure if you're aiming for something somewhat realistic in your book, but the characters' actions didn't seem that realistic either way. I would suggest trying to express all the idosycranices of the characters, which not only makes them seem more realistic, but also allows for the reader to connect to the characters more. 

 I thought that some of your cliffhangers were a little dramatic. For example, right in the first chapter, you say "then everything went dark" as your cliffhanger. I honestly thought that this was a little dramatic and cliche, so I would suggest changing that. 

 Though you had a lot of dialogue, I would suggest trying to use this dialogue to develop the characters more, as that would really help with your character development.