Heart-Written Poems @Lone_Wolf-

Reviewer- CathrynneWolf

~PROS~

⭐️ The cover was absolutely amazing. Beautiful picture chosen!

⭐️ I could not find any grammatical errors in your work! Best grammar I've seen in a while. 'Lost words' were very abundant! (I count lost words as words we no longer see in modern English.)

⭐️The titles of your poems were very well chosen. The fit the poems well, and gave some foreshadowing, but not so much as to reveal what the poem was going to say.

⭐️ The flow of your poems was quite exquisite.

⭐️ The rhyming in your poems was very well done. Words used to complete said rhyming really helped move along the poem.

⭐️When there was emphasis, it was very well written!

⭐️Your meter was very good!

~CONS~

⭐️The cover was gorgeous, but it definitely looked 'hand-made.'

⭐️I cannot find anything wrong with your grammar, so you're in the clear here!

⭐️As I said, the titles you chose really fit your poems, but there was one or two where I felt I knew exactly what was going to happen because of said title.

⭐️There were times when the flow of your poem wasn't as good, but it did not affect the overall appearance or read of the poem.

⭐️The emphasis was lacking in some poems to me! I couldn't tell which word I was supposed to place my emphasis on, and what words to not.

⭐️Sometimes your meter was a word or two off, but writing poetry is very difficult, so it is understandable.

I also wanted to say the pictures you chose for each of your chapters were beautiful. Wonderful job, @Lone_Wolf- ! I will be supporting this book in the future! You are an amazing writer, so keep going!

"𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠"