The Perfect Harmony @Maggie-Nary

Reviewer- cwang1

Pros:

I liked how dynamic your cover was! The graphics and editing were really good and really attracted my attention.

I did really like the content in the blurb. I especially liked how you ended the blurb on a very mysterious and interesting note, drawing the reader in.

Your vocabulary is very strong, and you were able to use unique words to describe the scenes, which really made your writing stick out.

You were able to weave in complex words that really helped your writing.

Cons:

I did think it was a bit weird how there was that "comment" part in the cover. I don't know if this was intentional, but it does look out of place.

I would also recommend making the text a bit bigger, as it is a little hard to see right now. I did think that your blurb was a bit on the longer side.

I would recommend cutting about a paragraph off, as I think that would be the perfect length.  I thought that your grammar was a bit choppy in the blurb, and I also saw a few mistakes.

I think that you could break up some of your longer sentences so that it flows better, and also go back and edit it to prevent any grammatical mistakes.

I did think that the dialogue was a bit confusing and seemed a bit disconnected. It didn't really flow well, and, especially with all the new names, really confused me. I would recommend perhaps taking out the extra words in the dialogue, and also making it a bit less formal, as that may also throw a reader off.

I did think that your tone was a bit too formal, at least for Wattpad. I'm unsure if you want to publish this as a standalone book off of Wattpad, but, by Wattpad standards, your tone is a bit too formal. Most people on Wattpad read for fun and aren't looking for a formal novel, so to say. However, this is really your choice.