Tale of the Monarch Butterfly @dagirlwholovedyou

Reviewer- @cwang1

Pros: 

 I really liked the contents of your blurb. Though it was worded a bit weirdly, I thought that you could definitely mold it to become a very elegant blurb. 

 I absolutely loved your description! You were able to vividly describe colors and other things that really made your story more vivid and exciting. 

 I really liked how you developed the characters, especially through their actions. You were able to really allow the reader to connect to Autumn by describing her little character traits and thoughts. 

Cons:

 I thought that your cover was definitely way too crowded. I liked how you put "I would find you in any lifetime," but since there is so much text on the cover, it was basically impossible to see unless I really zoomed in on it. Additionally, the awards stickers didn't really seem to fit in with the rest of the cover. While the rest of the cover had an almost choppy feel to it, the stickers were round, making them not fit in. However, I think that you could perhaps incorporate it in a way that makes them fit in. 

I thought that the way you worded your blurb was a little weird. For example "do you experience the warmth of your significant other's embrace or it can be your mother, your sister, your friends?" is a mouthful, and even after reading over it many times, I didn't completely get it. I would recommend breaking those sentences up to make them clearer.

I would recommend putting more dialogue, as that really adds to the story and helps to develop the characters. Compared to the description, you don't have a lot of dialogue, so I would suggest adding more lines.