15 years and I still miss him

15 years later

Elsa's POV

It's been 15 years since my baby was taken. 15 years since Pitch came back. And 15 years since I started to lose my mind. I kept seeing Jackson in my dreams. Everyday getting older. He's always smiling and happy showing me snowflakes made from his powers. I never got the chance to teach him. To help him read, write, walk or even ride a bike. Pitch had taken that from me.

I locked myself in my room after the first few years. I only allowed Jack in and even then he never got much out of me. I would cry in his chest and he would whisper words into my ear. It seemed like only yesterday we were rivals and he had kidnapped me.

I rem-

"Elsa, please come out. Get some fresh air. Go on a girly trip witb Anna." Jack pleaded on the opposite side of the door.

Normally, I wouldn't have done anything, but something was pulling me towards one place.

I got up and opened the door.

"Okay." I said.

Jack smiled and hugged me tight. I really missed him. We never had another child after Jackson. It just didn't feel right. But I still love Jack. He was my first love, my first and my husband.

I got ready and walked to Anna's room. After a few minutes we set off.

?????'s POV

I have been feeling the guilt for 15 years. I helped Pitch take Jackson, I helped Pitcj kidnap Elsa. I even helped make Jack lose his memory so he and Elsa could fight to the death.

But year after year, the guilt has been getting to me. I haven't really slept or eaten or go on the missions. I have to put things right.

I can take them to Jackson. I can help him remember his parents. I can reunite their family.

I phone Pitch, told him to let the boy roam around the town. Sooner or later he would get suspicious of why he is always inside.

I told Jack to give another try at Elsa to leave the room. It is all going according to plan.

Jackson's POV

It's my 16th birthday and my dad (A/N Pitch) is giving me some money to buy my own stuff.

I was looking in town when I saw two women. Round the age of 30. One was crying and the other was trying to calm her down. I saw ice on the bench she was sitting on. She was like me!!!!!!!!!!!

I went over to see if she needed help. But I stopped when she looked up at me.

Elsa's POV

I was crying. I couldn't help it. I wanted my son. I couldn't help but think of his smile, his laughter and his eyes. Anna was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. The bench was freezing over.

I felt a presence over me. I looked up and saw a stranger. He looked familiar but I don't think I knew him. He couldn't be more than 16.....

"Are tou okay miss?" He asked concerned. I could tell he was studying my face like I was studying his. I rasied a hand to his face. He didn't move but he felt cold. That was when I looked into his eyes.

My breathing grew shallow and my heart beating fast. Those eyes. But it can't be. Eyes never change. His dark sapphire blue eyes are the same as they always were.

"Elsa?" Anna asked concerned.

I looked at her quickly then back at this boy in front of me. I could barley say the words, but one look at the pendant on his kneck and I knew who I had found

"Jackson?"

A/N Hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days but I have been really busy and I'm waiting for my laptop to be fixed so I can do a cover for a new story that im thinking of writing. But this story is nearing it's end in a few chapters. I'm not certain but be ready.

Sorry if this is a bad chapter but it's like 1am for me. Anyway

Who is that stranger who put them together? I thought he wanted Jackson to be dark.

Anyway thanks for the support and the next chapter will be soon

Nicegirl334455