Telling and hating

Elsa's POV

I started to worry. I could hear Jack in the darkness but I couldn't find him. I sank down on my knees and started go worry. I hate the dark.

"Jack. Please come out. I'm scared." I said as a tear ran down my cheek.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I looked up and saw Jack his fists curled. I tried to get up but I fell back down cutting my hand in the process. There must have been some broken glass somewhere.

"Why am I here Jack? You hate me because you think I killed your parents. Just kill me now."

He chuckled and grabbed my chin to make me look at him, "If I wanted you dead I would've shot you already."

Great I'm not gonna have another scar to my collection.

"Then why am I here?"

He started to walk around me like a vulture inspecting its prey.

"Emma thinks highly of you. So tell me the truth. Who are you to me?"

I took a deep breath and told him the entire story.

Jack's POV

"I loved you Jack."

I was listening carefully to her story. A few images planting themselves in my head as she told me.

But I still didn't believe her. I only had her words. And I was angered by them. Who the hell does she think she is?!?!?! She shows up and tells me that she lovea me and I love her. I think I would remember the one I love even if I did have amnesia.

"STOP THE LIES!!!!!" I screamed at her. She looked frightened. There was only one way to stop her telling lies.

Elsa's POV

I was frightened. I was scared. I had told him the truth. I had told him no lie.

"Jack I wouldn-"

"STOP!!!!!!!"

I looked at him and saw his eyes engulfed with anger. Slowly, he walked towards me. I walked back until my back hit the wall.

He continued to move forward. He stretched out a glowing blue hand. I knew what he would do so I closed my eyes waiting.

"Now you're just somebody I used to know." I whispered before I felt an ice cold pain in my chest. An ice cold pain in my heart.

A/N hi guys, thank you ao mich for reading and sticking with this book. I am really grateful. I hate that Jack abd Elsa are fighting but it will get better. Promise. Sorry it took so long to update because my laptop broke down. I'm using my phone. But thanks for reading and please don't forget to check out my other jelsa books if you haven't already. Thank you and good night

Nicegirl334455