Talking to Emma

Elsa's POV

I awoke in a familiar place unaware of what had happened, but when I saw Jack in the corner, chained against the wall, it all flooded back to me

I got knocked out...... pitch was there.... I forgave punzie...... jack tried to kill me.. I also - Wait! Jack tried to kill me?

I got up rubbing my head. I still had a massive head ache, but it would soon pass. But I can't say the same for Jack. Pitch may have ruined his brain forever.

"Jack. Are you okay?" I asked afraid that he might break free of his chains.

He looked up at me and struggled to get to me, "I'll kill you!" He shouted making me jump.

A tear slid down my cheek looking at Jack like that, "I'm going to get Emma." I whispered as I stood up to leave.

Jack's POV

The Elsa girl left. Hopefully I scared her off. But she came back with my sister. Elsa looked like she had been crying, but it didn't bother me. It was Emma looking at me that bothered me.

"I'll leave you two to talk alone." She told us as she left the room.

I looked at Emma before asking her a question full of spite, "how can you be friends with that thing?"

She gulped before sitting next to me,"Elsa is a nice person Jack. She loves you. You loved her until...."

I looked at her, "until what?" I honestly didn't care about Elsa after what Pitch told me she had done. But I had never heard that I loved Elsa. I never heard that she loved me. So I wanted to know.

"You lost some of your memories in a fire a few weeks ago. You lost your memories of her." She told me.

"How could I love her? SHE KILLED OUR PARENTS! SHE FROZE THE HOUSE. MADE IT COLLAPSE!!!¡" I shouted at my sister.

"No Jack. It was a fire. A fire started by Pitch. Elsa wouldn't've done something like that.

I looked at my sister and looked down ashamed of what I have done. I breathed heavily and sighed.

"I wanna talk to Elsa. Alone." I told her. Emma nodded, unlocked my chains and walked out of the door to get Elsa.

Elsa's POV

Emma told me she wanted to talk to me. So I followed her back to the room with Jack in and heard a locking noise as I stepped inside. I tried getting out but the door was locked. I turned back around and saw Jack un shackled and probably out of my blood.

A/N Hi guys, thank you for reading this book, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for not updating for a while but I have now. Also please check out my new jelsa book. It is called hunted and you have tk wait for the next chapter. Any way hope you are enjoying anf I'll update soon.

Nicegirl334455