It's time

Elsa's POV

I looked up at Jack with a pleading look, but when one of the guys said my code name, I gave Jack an accusing look. I was angry and scared at the same time. Ice started to form on the pavement and snowflakes started to twirl in the sky. In the corner of my eye, I saw a tall figure dressed in black coming towards all of us with black dust swirling in his hands. I tried to stay awake, but my mind wouldn't allow me to stay conscious.

"Jack?" I whispered before I saw a blonde figure behind the stranger with dust.

"Jack!" I screamed before being forced into darkness.

Jack's POV

I heard Elsa whisper my name. I looked at her with pain. If I tried to stop the Guardian's I might even go to prison for conspiring, but when she spoke my name, fear crept onto my face. North and Bunny looked happy that she was pleading for help, but Tooth's expression mirrored mine. Worry. Then, Elsa screamed.

"Jack!" She screamed. Suddenly, she fell unconscious and I rushed towards her. However, I was being held back by Sandy.

"LET ME GO SANDY!" I shouted, but that only made him tighten his grip. I twisted and pulled until I was actually free and ran towards Elsa pushing the other's out of my way. I finally got to her and picked her up bridal style. I turned and was met with a fist in my face.

I recognized the face instantly, it was one of Elsa's team mates. Punzie?

I quickly got up and got into a fighting position with my staff pointed menacingly at her. Then something came from the shadows. PITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rushed towards him and started throwing ice at him, but he caught me in a cage of nightmare sand. I tried to break the cage, but my staff was out of the cage and when I tried to smash the cage with my hands, but the sand just burned.

"PITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as he approached Elsa. I tried to get out of the cage once more, but I couldn't do it. But I saw Elsa on the floor with ice forming around her. She was having a nightmare.

Elsa's POV

The dream

I was running. Running from who knows where, from who knows what, but I was running from the shadows.

"Elsa, help me!" I heard a cry for help and followed the voice that so desperately needed help. That so desperately needed me. I changed direction but I continued to run. There I saw a little girl. Slowly I walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and I saw............ ME!?!?!?!

"Elsa, why did you leave me behind?" She asked crying. I didn't understand what she meant. I didn't understand, I didn't leave myself behind did I?

"I don't understand" I replied.

"You were too afraid. You let me die." She said wiping away tears. Soon, a little girl was placed next to her. The strawberry blonde haired girl looked at me in disappointment.

"Why were you scared? Why didn't you help me before he took me?!?!?!" Anna practically screamed at me. I cowered back in fright. This girl was scaring me. She smiled evilly and walked towards me.

"I DIED THAT DAY!!!!!" I shouted at her making her stop in her tracks. Her smile dropped and both of them looked frightened.

"Elsa?" They both said in unison before they turned to black dust.

I gasped and heard a laugh behind me.

"Elsa, it's time."

I felt a sharp pain in my back before a white light appeared in front of me. I thought I was dead, but I opened my eyes only to find Jack in a cage.

End Of Dream

I started shaking and a blizzard appeared. I notice Punzie smirked behind Pitch.

"Ah Elsa, good to have you back. Now, Will. You. Come. Back!" She asked. Or should I say yelled? She made a circle of fire around me and went in front of Pitch.

I noticed the real Guardians being held back by nightmares and saw the rest of my group magicaly appeared behind Punzie.

Mer spoke, "Now it looks like it's time."

"What does that mean?" I asked wakly. The fire was draining my power and I would soon have no strength left. But I heard Aurora clear as day.

"Oh sweaty, Jack has to die."