Betrayal

Elsa's POV

The plan was simple, when I suspected that they would bring Jack here to die, I soon discovered that I could slo down my pulse rate with the ice, however, I could only do it for myself and one other, but with Jack, we could combine our powers and making it stronger making us seem dead.

Mer was my best friend and knew of my pla, she would make it seem like we had killed ourselves. Before we were to be buried, Mer would activate the secret passages and we would make our escape.

I told this to the boys.

"Good, we have to get out of here." Hiccup said while looking around the room. I thought he was still having trust issues, but I guess it wasn't, it was probably the fire.

"Hiccup, are you okay?" I asked. He just stared blankly at the wall and I sighed.

The clock soon struck 12am. We had to activate the plan now!

"Jack use your power to slow down your breathing and pulse as well as Hiccup's. I'll do mine and Phillip's."

He nodded and it took us about 10 minutes to act dead. Just in time too. Punzie, Aurora and Mer came in with that mysterious man. The only reason I could see them was because I was one of those corpses that had their eyes open. The girls all looked shocked, but Pitch was unimpressed.

"Leave the girl, take the boys to the boiler." Pitch commanded. My ex team looked confused, Mer looked nervous and I felt scared. I fought the urge to cry and continued to listen.

"Sir, they're dead." Punzie said still confused. I was glad she was stupid enough to believe this. (A/N No offense to Punzie, these are all of Elsa's opinions, Rapunzel was personally one of my favourite tales as a kid.)

Pitch just laughed and used his hand to motion someone to come forward. That person was Hans. With a sly grin, Hans produced fire from his hands. Fear took over me and a I jumped up and backed up against the cell. As did Jack. Afraid.

"Mer, did you betray me?" I asked hurt that my best friend might be the death of my lover. She shook her head with tears in her eyes.

"Aww, little babies afriad of fire." Punzie mocked a crying baby noise, as did Hans.

I rolled my eyes, "Punzie, I don't know if you remember, but that PHYCOPATH NEARLY KILLED US!!! NOT JUST ME, OR YOU!!!!! BUT MER AND AURORA AS WELL!!! YOU ALL BETRAYED ME!!!"

"No Elsa," Punzie laughed, "you betrayed us. With this dirty poilce boy."

I tried to use my powers on her, but they weren't working. Pitch smirked, "While my dear Raapunzle was distracting you, I was able to put a charm on the cage. No more ice powers for you missy."

I started to cry. Jack pulled me into his arms and I welcomed the warm gesture of the embrace. I forgot that Pitch was there, or my team. Just me and Jack together in our own world. I imagained what it would be like if me and Jack survived this. What would happen:

1. Would we get married and have kids of our own?

2. Would we work together with our powers to make the world a better place?

3. Would we run as far as we could, away from this?

My list coul've gone on and on, but unfortunatly, Pitch had to tear away my dream. Jack was grabbed off of me by Aurora.

"Jack!" I cried as I tried to get to him, but Punzie grabbed me, making me unable to move. I pulled away as hard as I could, but she wouldn't let me go. Then, Jack was led away. To the boiler. I didn't know what it was, but since I left my team turned evil, I was sure that they would kill him.

A/N Soooooooooooo sorry for not updating for ages, but my school life has got complicated as well as my personal life with my dad and step mum. But I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, I know that it may not be good, so I am sorry. I will try to do a new chapter as soon as I can.

Nicegirl334455