passages and secrets

Jack's POV

After they found out about the plan, the one named Aurora took me from my cell. I had a feeling that I wouldn't make it out alive, but as we turned a corner, I saw two doors. One had a cauldron, the other had an exit sign. I saw Aurora smirk then she pushed me into one of the doors. I was expecting to feel a blazing heat, boiling water, however, all I felt was fresh air. I opened my eyes and saw that I was outside.

I stared at Aurora who was looking down at me wiping the sweat off her for head. I frowned at her and got into a fighting position, but she didn't make a move. No move to attack or dodge. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?" I shouted at her. I was hoping that they would be enough to intimidate her, but I couldn't do much ice damage without my staff and she would probably kick my but before I got a chance to even get her on the ground.

She just rolled her eyes and flung my staff at me. Where the heck did she get MY staff??????

"Listen Frostidiot, I put my neck on the line to get you out of there so we could help the others." She commented while touching her ear. She had an ear piece communicator?!?! What else do these girls have?

"Mer, you okay?.............. Yes I know you could've been killed, you knew too.......... Anyway, I'm gonna activate the passage under the cell. Just be ready....... 5 minutes. Set watches, now!"

She pulled a hidden lever and a loud cracking was what I heard. Soon, there were a few foot steps running underneath us. There were 5 knocks (A/N To the tune of do you wanna build a snowman) coming from the rocks, Aurora then pressed a button and the ground split. I stared in amazement at the creativity of the girls, but I was much happier when I saw Elsa with my team mates.

They all ran to me and jumped me. When I say jumped me, I mean hugged me that I almost died because they were squeezing me too hard that I lost breath.

"Guys... can't... breath." I gasped as they all let go, except for one. Elsa.

I smiled and hugged her back gently. I could feel everyone's eyes on us, but  I didn't care. Only a few moments ago, I thought I may never see her again. I couldn't give a damn what the others thought. However, after a few more minutes, she pulled away after an angry shout was heard. We all turned and saw Pitch, Hans and Punzie running towards us. So we did what was necessary. We ran.

We all turned the corner just in time, but Pitch magically appeared in front of us. We tried to turn backwards, but Punzie was already blocking our way with Hans by her side.

Punzie looked starled when she saw Auora, then her expression turned to anger and she ran towrds us. I was able to block her off with an ice wall, but since Hans was there, the wall wouldn't last long. But more time is better than less.

When I went to look at Pitch again, I saw a bow and arrow in his hands.

I closed my eyes waiting patiently for the blow, but it never came. Instead when I opened my eyes, the enimies were gon and Elsa was on the floor gasping for breath and a pool of blood underneath her.

"NOOOOOO!"

She whispered before closing her eyes, "Jack?"

Punzie's POV

I honestly can't believe Elsa got in the way of the arrow. She's not dead, but in a coma like state. She was supposed to come back to us when the one who killed her family killed the only one keeping her to good.

Yes, I said it, Pitch killed Elsa's parents. And Aurora's as well as Mer's. Mine, they just abandoned me.

I smiled as I thought of all the lives Pitch has ruined, but I'm not ready to explain why. BUt I do know, Jackson Frost, Winter fun, whatever he wants to call himself, he will pay for making Elsa, Mer and Aurora abandon me.

The day will come, when Pitch and I will rise, bringing darkness and fire to the world.

Hahahaha.

A/N Hi guys, sorry for not updating for a while, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have enjoyed reading my story as much as I have writing it. Thank you for all the support on my stories and I am thankful for nearly 20 followers. Thanks once again and keep an eye out for the next chapter.

Nicegirl334455