The first battle

Jack's POV

Pitch was here. I looked around to check on Elsa, but she was out cold. Litteraly, she was freezing and we couldn't wake her up, no matter how hard we tried.

"You will never be able to wake her up Guardians. But seriously, you guys need a new name, you just stole that off the greatest police off all time." Pitch laughed in the shadows.

"Where are you Pitch?!?!" I shouted as his shadows was traveling around the room.

"I'm everywhere and nowhere Jack. You will always see me, but you will never see me." He was talking in riddles again, I thought our commanding officer Manny was bad with riddles.

"What does that mean?" Eugene growled angrily. He was glaring at Elsa and the walls wondering which one to destroy first.

"I'm in your dreams, right now, little Elsie's having a nightmare. My bad." He laughed as we all looked at Elsa shaking in her sleep and sweating. We all started to panic. Pitch gets his power by fear. Elsa is giving him fear.

"SHE'S IN LEAGUE WITH HIM!" Philip screamed at me. He really wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

"HE'S MAKING HER AFRAID YOU IDIOT!" Hic screamed back at him.

I crouched down next to Elsa and pulled her into my chest begging her to wake up. I lightly kissed her for head and her eyes mircauasly fluttered open. She tried to stand up but was shaking too much.

Pitch caught sight of this and used his hand to pull Elsa up. To be honest it looked like a star wars scene but without lasers.

"Elsa, have you thought about it yet?" Pitch asked making Elsa flinch at his words.

"Never!" She spat in his face to show difiance, but her threw her against a wall. I ran towards her, but only after freezing Pitch.

I went to Elsa and saw her shivering, I touched her arm and she relaxed. I held her once more, then an arrow wnt wizzing past my shoulder.

Punzie's POV

It was only a few hours, but we needed our leader back. Those guys were gonna pay for taking her away from us.

"Guys, we need to get Elsa back." I told them. They nodded their heads in agreement, "but we need more money and new weapons. Now that Elsa's gone, we take drastic meassures. If they resist to give us what we want, we kill them."

They gasped at what I just said. We had never killed before, we jst intended to be a little bit like Robin Hood, but we have to know, we need Elsa.

"I saw an old shelter house thing outside the city, we could go there." Mer suggested.

"Good job Autumn bow. I think we should use our cover names until Ice Knife is back. Agreed?" 

"Agreed." They all said in unison, then we were off.

10 Minutes later.

It didn't take very long for us to get to the house since we use our motor bikes. Mine was purple, Mer's was red, Aurora's was pink and Elsa's was blue. They were the newest and the fastest.

When we got to the house, we heard banging and shouting, like they were under attack, we barged into the house to see none other than Pitch Black. He was the most dangerous and ruthless killing machine of our time. He was dangerous.

That was when Summer Rose gasped.

There in the corner, was Ice Knife, being held by Winter Fun. I was furious, she was unconcious and Autumn Bow sent an arrow to the boy with Elsa. Everything froze.

"Elsa!" I screamed as I ran to her. I slapped Winter Fun's face and took Elsa. I didn't care about spy names anymore.

However, when I grabbed her, a blazing hot pain was going through my cheek, one of the boys had punched me and Elsa had dropped to the floor, starting to wake up.

Elsa's POV

I woke up again, but this time from nothing. I got the shock of my life when the girls were hear being restrained by the boys.

"Please, let them go." I pleaded quietly. Jack looked at me and let go of Aurora. She wouldn't hurt him, but she did. She stabbed him.

When he let go of her, he groaned in pain and blood started leaking from his stomach. The girls smirked and yanked the boys off them ready to go.

"Ice Knife, come on." Punzie tod me.

I shook my head, "I can't leave him like this." I said as I ran back to Jack. I placed a hand over his stomach and ice started to form over his wound, stopping and cleaning the wound. He looked at me gratefully and got up like nothing happened. Then he hugged me.

The girls screamed in anger and were about to attack, but they stopped.

"We will come back Elsa. I promise, and we'll have a bigger army." Punzie cackled as the gang ran.

I fell to the floor and cried, only just noticing the blizzard was there, but Pitch was gone.

A/N Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wonder what the girls will do. I don't have to wonder, but you do. You don't know. But I will update soon. I promise.  Hope you liked it and check my other books.

Remember to vote and comment, goodnight.

Nicegirl334455