Ending the battle

A/N Hi guys, sorry, but this is the last chapter. I'm sorry that this book has come to an end. Thanks gor reading. This last chapter is dedicated to C_starlight for winning the contest.

Elsa's POV

All of us except Pitch ran to Bunny. He was writhing on the floor with himself turning into black sand.

Jackson, Jack and I placed him in an ice cage that won't melt and he can't get out so he can't escape.

"Uncle?" Jackson whispered as he saw what was happening to Bunny.

The Guardians were making sure that he was comfortable and the rest of us were holding back our tears. Soon, his body stopped shaking but fortunately, we could still see his chest moving so he wasn't dead yet.

"Frosts, I have to tell you something" Bunny said quietly.

Jackson, Jack and I came closer to Bunny. He patted Jackson's head while Jack wrapped his arms around me trying to comfort me.

"What do you want to tell us Bunny?" Jack asked him.

Bunny's POV

This was the last chance I had to tell them what I had done. To tell them the truth.

"I have done many things to you Jack and Elsa, and I deeply regret them. I have been helping Pitch." I admitted.

They gasped, I expected them to have hated looks on their faces, but I didn't see that. I saw disappointment, but not hatred.

"What have you done Bunny?" Asked Elsa.

I sighed and began to explain.

Jack's POV

I held onto Elsa and Jackson as Bunny told us his story.

"I helped Pitch kidnapp Elsa twice and taught Hans and Punzie how to shoot. I started the fire, made Jack bang his head so he would lose his memory and helped take Jackson away."

I was frozen by the time he had finished. I couldn't say a word. I couldn't do anything except hold my wife and son.

"Why?" I asked not trusting myself to look up.

"I didn't believe that light could over come darkness. That ice could melt fire. I didn't want the world to crash and burn."

"What about after we had a family!?!" I practically shouted as he was on the floor.

"He threatened to kill mine." Bunny replied calmly.

Wait, what family. I only thought it was Bunny. No parents, siblings or a wife.

"Family?" Elsa asked with a small whisper.

Bunny nodded, "I sent my child away so he couldn't be found by Pitch while I let my wife stay anonymous. Tooth."

We all looked at Tooth and she nodded crying next to Bunny.

"Can you ever forgive me?" Bunny asked in hope.

I looked at Elsa and she nodded, "my friends are like my family. I can always forgive my family."

He smiled then slowly shut his eyes to finally rest in peace. Soon we heard an evil laugh come from the shadows.

Pitch's POV

Bunny failed me, time to put things into my own hands.

I shot black spikes at the trio of Frosts surrounding Bunny.

They shot their heads up and glared in my direction. I laughed throwing black sand at them. Unfortunately they doged and hit ice back, so I did the only thing I could do, attack the ones they loved.

Elsa's POV

I had heard screams coming from behind me while Jackson, Jack and I were dealing with Pitch.

I turned around and saw everyone screaming in their dreams. I glared at Pitch and threw ice into his heart.

I expected him to freeze over but he just started laughing. Slowly he caged us in a black fear cage.

"Ice cannot kill me, I'm already cold. I'm darkness and fear." He told us. That's when it struck me.

I held my husband's and son's hand  and told them to add all their power and light into the centre. They did as instructed and soon a big ball of blue light was created.

"No." Pitch said. And in his voice was the one thing I thought that we would never hear. In his voice there was fear.

"Yes Pitch. We're a family. And we love each other. In love their is light and in light there is magic." Jack told him.

I smiled at Jack and pulled my boys into a hug letting the ball of blue light go.

Pitch tried to hold it back with black sand, but it just dissolved at a mere touch of the light.

Pitch started to scream in anger and tried to attack us before he was hit, but it was too late. Pitch was hit and pulled into the pits of the earth where he would stay in the core.

It was over. The battle was won. I could finally live my days in peace. I kissed the top of Jackson's head before Jack pulled me in fof a full kiss.

After we pulled away, we sank to our knees (A/N like in Tangled) and hugged each other. Soon I felt the arms of Anna and Emma wrapped around us. This may not be the end, but now I have my family, so now is all that matters.

Forever with my son and husband. Now is my forever.

The end

A/N hi guys. I am sorry but this book has come to the end. I have loved writing this book and I am thankful for all the support.  I will really miss this book. It may be the 3rd one that I have finished but it will always be in my mind. Thank you so much for being there to support me. Thank you for reading. Please don't forget to check out my other books if you haven't already and now all I can say, is bye.

Nicegirl334455