She's not the enemy

Hiccup's POV (Did you expect that?)

After Jack took Ice Knife to his father's bunker, (yes he told us, got a problem? anyway,) I looked on the cameras to see what would happen. I saw Jack hurridley enter his house with Ice Knife unconsious in his arms. How did she get knocked out? If it was Jack, all I gotta say, is nice job man.

He placed her on his bed and went out locking the door, as soon as he went out, Pitch came into the picture. Pitch had been one of th emost dangerous criminals in the world. The Seasons were the best theives, but they never killed, unlike Pitch.

He sprinkled dark powder onto Elsa and he dissapeared , but I saw black smoke traveling up her nose, then I heard him, but with a friend.

"Elsa?" He laughed, "remember me Elsa?"

Then for a few seconds, there was silence, until the Pitch spoke from his silence, "Join us Elsa." Why would he want her.

I have to do more investigating. Elsa started to whimper, as if sh ewas crying in her sleep, but not physically, of course, we will return one day, tell on one of our visit, not even Jack."

Then black smoke escaped from her mouth and her eyes shot open. Ice started to form everywhere. I had to get the other's, Jack might be in trouble.

"Philip, Eugene (Can't remember if I put Flyn or Eugene in the intro.) Jack might be in trouble, we need to get to the bunker in the woods. NOW!

We all hurried to our motor bikes and rode of as quickly as we could putting the sirens on. Remember, we are police officers? Anyway, we got there and we started bangging on the door trying to get in. Eventually it broke down and we entered the house.

"Jack!" I called out afraid that he was already dead, but then I heard a shushing noise coming from his bedroom, we got our guns out James Bond stile, and went into the room. There, we lowered our guns.

Jack's POV

I heard the doors break down and heard Hic's voice, "Jack!" He shouted. I was about to get up, but Elsa was still holding my shirt, I could've just got up, but I didn't want to leave her.

"Shush Elsa, it's alright." I whispered, the loud noises scared her for some reason.

"They remind me of the fire." She muttered quietly. Thinking no one could hear her.

"It's alright Elsa." I whispered again as I gently pushed her to my chest where she gratefully took the embrace.

Suddenly, the boys burst the door down and posed in a James Bond style with their guns pointed at Elsa. When they realised I was with her, they put down their guns. But they were still very angry.

"Jack, what the actual f*ck is this!?!?!" Philip asked angrily. I looked back at Elsa and saw her sleeping, tears dried on her cheeks. I eyed them to shut up and I placed Elsa on the bed gently.

When I put her down, Eugene puched me in the face and Hic slapped Elsa awake. She stared scared as she was forced awake and she stumbled to the corner of the room. I tried to run after her, but my team mates held me back. All I could do was shout.

"Hic, WHY THE F*CK DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!" I made ice form on the ground by me because of my anger, but Elsa had snow flying around her because she was scared.

"She can't sleep." Hic responded.

"No obviously not no-"

"Shut up Frost! She's not alowed to sleep. Pitch is coming for her."

I broke free and tripped them all up and knelt down near Elsa. I looked into her fear striken eyes and gently touched her arms to pull her up.

"Jack, she's the enemy!" Eugene argued.

"No Eugene, she needs help, if Pitch is after her, then that means she needs us. She may be a prisinor, but she is a person. We swore to protect everyone." I told them

They grumbled in response. "Elsa, tell us what happened in the dream."

Elsa's POV

I couldn't tell them. I didn't know what Hans or his partner would do to the girls, or worse, to the world.

I saw the boys' glares and I shuddered. They thought I was the enemy, they thought I was a heartless monster. But I was far from. I wanted to help, but before that, I needed help.

I started to shake and my knees buckled beneath me, I held onto Jack for support, "please help me." I whispered to Jack. But apparently, the others heard.

"Why should we help you? You're the enemy, you're a heartless monster." The one Jack addressed as Eugene spoke.

When he said the word "monster," ice started to form everywhere and Jack looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Does she really look like a threat, an enemy, a monster?" Jack said, "because this is not what she is. She is a scared young women who needs help, and you're going to turn away? SHe needs us."

I smiled slightly and some of the ice melted. Jack smiled at me and then turned back to his team. Then another boy laughed.

"Then why isn't she in jail like the others? Is it because she is too dangerous, or that you love her?"

Jack was red, with anger and embarrasment. Wait, did he say love?

But before I could think about it, I heard a window breaking and was forced into a sleep. I knew I was either not going to awaken, or awake to something terrible. When I did open my eyes, I was right.

A/N Hi guys, ooohh cliffie, ha, anyway, I will do the next chapter as soon as I can because I can hardly stand cliffies, so anyway, hope you're enjoying this book because I love writing this book for you, also, the warm cold has been a great success and I hope this book and the Guardian's tale will be as popualre as that one. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter, c u soon.

Nicegirl334455.