Searching for the Seasons

Eugene's POV

I don't think I can do this. She's the enemy, the leader of our enemy to be exact. But like Jack said, we can't turn our back on her like her team did. She might've just saved Jack's life and when Pitch came, she wasn't the strong leader I had heard about, but a whimpering girl who needed the police in a time of need.

"Jack, shall we go searching for Pitch?" I asked him. Maybe we could track him down before he could fully get away, but Jack turned his head to see Elsa for a quick second. I followed his gaze, and she had returned to her corner, crying into her arms and knees, ice spreading everywhere.

"I can't leave her like that." Jack replied with sorrow in his eyes.

"Hicc, Phillip, you go and search for the Seasons, Jack and I will protect Elsa until you return." I instructed since Jack was busy trying to calm Elsa down.

"Shh Elsa, it will be alright. Pitch is gone." Jack tried to reassure Elsa. I felt a pain in my chest. I think I was jeleous. I was filled with longing. But right now I had to do my job.

"Jack, take Elsa outside for some fresh air, try to make her happy."

Jack nodded and escorted Elsa outside while I did research.

Hicc's POV

Phillip and I were tracking down the Seasons when we saw two frightened girls, one was about 14 with strawberry blonde hair, the other was a brunette and was about 10, they were both chained to a wall in an abandoned building. I was about to run over to them, but Phillip held me back.

"Dude, you can't just go in, look over there." He indicated to 4 girls entering the building, only just realising, they were the Seasons.

We crouched into our hiding positions and listened.

"Aurora, did you get any information out of them?"

"No Punze, the won't talk, they claim they do not remember anyone with the name Jack or Elsa."

What should these girls know about Jack and Elsa? My thoughts were interupted when Autunm bow spoke.

"Okay, those two officers outside are really bad hiders." She said, "just if you're wondering, these two girls happen to be, let's just say, aquainted with Jack and Elsa. Now, I'm going to count to 3 and we will attack. So sorry boys"

"1"

"Crap!" Phillip said.

"2."

"RUN PHILLIP!" I shouted.

"1 times up. let's get them girls."

Next we did the one thing we knew best, we ran.

Jack's POV

I took her outside, but she did not want to speak, she was silent. I had to help her.

"Hey Elsa, do you wanna build a snowman?" I asked in a sing songy voice. I immidiently reggreted it, her eyes started to water.

"Oh, Elsa, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset." I pulled her into a hug, but her tears froze before they fell to the floor.

"Don't worry, it's just my sister used to ask me that when she was bored. I would always reply, yes I wanna build a snowman."

She smiled at that memory and I smiled at her. She was so beautiful when she smiled. I wanted to show her something. I grabbed her hand in mine and simply said, "come with me." She did not protest, she just followed me.

I took her out to the woods and made it snow. Elsa laughed as she created ice and stomped on the ground. We were having a brilliant time in our winter wonderland. We started to skate and I slipped on some ice pulling her down with me.

She fell on top of me, and I leaned in, and got a fist full of snow in my face. She laughed and ran. I ran after her and pushed her onto the snow. This time, she pulled me down with her. I took advantage of this and pressed my lips against hers. Soft and cold. But I liked it, the best part, she kissed back.

We were interupted by a radio call, 

"Jack, Hicc and Phillip have been captured!" Eugene spoke frightened, "The Season's I'm sorry to say, also have your sisters."

A/N Hi guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and I'm really happy writing these chapters for you. Anyway, you won't have to wait too long for the next chapter, it will be out soon, promise.

Nicegirl334455