I have to move on

Jack's POV

After that strange girl passed out, I was forced to bring her inside. It was either that or let her die of hypothermia. I placed her on the sofa and stared at her until the others came back.

Anna saw the girl and raced towards her, "Elsa!" She screamed as she raced to her.

Confused, I looked at Eugene, Phillip and Hiccup for guidance.

"I'm sorry, but who is she?" I asked afraid of what the answer may be.

Anna looked at me with a look of murder while my friends looked disappointment. They all shook their heads and became focused on the girl as she began to stirr.

Elsa's POV

I was dreaming of peace and happiness spread across the world. With no fear, no hate. Belief and faith. But sadly, the real world was not that way, the real world was cruel. I discovered that when I woke up.

I saw Anna hugging me, the others looking worried. That was when I saw Jack looking confused. I gulped and tried to get up, but the pain in my side was too bad. I screamed and fell down to the floor.

"Elsa, what's wrong?" Mer asked while running to my side.

"I....I....I got.... I got shot." I said in between gasps, "what happened to Jack?" I asked.

Mickey came towards me, "Elsa, we have to talk."

I nodded and got up slowly so I wouldn't hurt myself again. I followed him into the dinning room to talk.

"Elsa, I am afraid that in the fire,Jack lost many memories. All of his memories of you are gone. Unless he gets them back himself, all you will do is hurt him with your presence."

His words hurt, but I knew he was right. I don't want to pressure him to remember. I don't want to hurt him. I nodded my head to show that I understood, "I'll be gone by morning."

He patted my back to apologies. I had tears in my eyes and walked to back door. I wasn't leaving yet, but I had to do something that always calmed me down. I sang. (A/N To the tune of let it go)

"The light grows dim on this night so grim

Not a sound to be heard,

The silence is growing, not a whistle of a bird.

The wind is angry with the raging of the storm

I know I must leave though my heart will be torn.

Don't let Jack in,

Don't let Frost see,

Hide the person that you may now be,

I have to feel, he has to know,

But he can't know.

Let him go,

Let him go,

He needs the chance to be free.

Here I stand, but I can not stay,

I have to move on,

Jack doesn't need me anyway.

It's funny how a few days,

Makes everything change.

And my feelings do control me,

I do not have a say.

There's not a thing that I can do,

To help us do this through and through.

There's right there's wrong so I must leave,

I don't want to leave.

Let him go,

Let him go,

He passed on like a storm.

Let him go,

Let him go,

Can't be with him anymore.

My feelings travel through my head unto my feet

My thoughts travel through my head until it meets.

And one thought of him pains me like an icey blast.

I have to go away,

The past is all he has.

Let him go,

Let him go,

I'll run away today.

Let him go,

Let him go,

I have to get away.

Here I'll stand until I have to go.

I must move on.

Hiding isn't new to me anyway.

I sighed and walked away into the shadows to watch from a far.

Jack's POV

I heard all of her song. It brought tears to my eyes even though I had no idea why. She was talking about me. I don't know her do I?

I had this bad pain in my head and fell unconscious

A/N Hi guys, hope you liked this chapter. I worked really hard on it even though you are probably gonna kill me because of elsa. But tell me qhat you think of the song, I made it up. But other than that hope you liked this chapter and have a hapoy new year

Nicegirl334455