Jackson Adam Frost

Jack's POV

It's been 8 months since Elsa went missing. We planned for about 2 months after I planted the tracker on Hans' wife. I didn't believe that story for a second but I couldn't blow our cover by pointing them out. We were able to track her down. She usually stays in the same place but sometimes she goes around the house if that's what I think it is. So today is the day that we will get her and make her tell us where Hans goes everyday.

"Okay guys, we just go in?" I asked unsure of the plan. I didn't want to blow my only chance of getting Elsa back.

"Yes, we scouted the area, there are guards but they leave every hour for lunch. I've heard there is a maze so you have your ball of string, if we are lucky we can get Elsa before the guards come back." Hic said.

I nodded and we put our hands in the middle. we put them up adn yelled, "OP ELSA!" And we ran to the entrance.

                                                                    3 Hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We somehow all got split up in the maze. I had nearly ran out of string when I heard singing coming from a door.

Elsa's POV

I woke up from a deep sleep with my stomach hurting. I was 8 nearly 9 months pregnant, so I thought I may be in labour. The pain was excrusiating, so I did what was natural. I screamed. Many people came running in. Maleficent was the doctor and in 2 hours my baby boy was born. my Jackson Adam Frost.

They left me alone with my baby. Tears in my eyes as I stared down at my boy. He had Jack's hair, my eyes and my powers. I stared down at him and saw him falling to sleep.

After a few minutes, Pitch came to my room. Tears of sadness threatened to spill down my cheek as I remembered Pitch was here to take my baby away from me.

"No matter how much I enjoy seeing you in pain Elsa, I have to allow you to keep your baby for a few months. Just so it can have a chance to be healthy."

I smiled inside and held Jackson close to me. I was slowly rocking him in my arms until he began to cry 30 minutes later. So I did what I always did when I was upset, so I did it for my boy. I sang.

(A/N Parody of Safe and sound, original in media.)

Elsa: I see tears streaming down your face and I say, "I'll never let you go"

And all these shadows try to kill your light.

I promise I wont leave you hear alone,

But all that's dark comes for us tonight.

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down you'll be alright,

Mummy's here right now, come morning light,

I promise you'll be safe and sound.

Please don't cry you'll be alright though things feel so wrong

The war inside their heads is raging on.

Hold on to this lulaby, even when the music's gone.

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down you'll be alright,

Mummy's here right now, come morning light,

I promise you'll be safe and sound.

End of Song.

I sighed until I heard a creak at the door. I turned around quickly and saw the face I always wanted to see.

Jack.

My smile grew so wide that I almost forgot about the baby, but then he stirred in my arms. I held him close and walked towards Jack my eyes wet with happy tears. He grabbed me and hugged me, but not enough to crush the baby. I pulled away and kissed him. He kissed back with as much passion that we had missed for 9 months.

"How did you find me?" I asked.\He grabbed a tracing device and he started to laugh happily.

"Who's this little guy?" He said looking over at Jackson.

"Jack, meet your son. Jackson. Jackson, meet your dad."

Jack's POV

I'm a dad? I'm a dad! When did this happen? Wait, Elsa's been gone for 9 months. 

The girn on my face turned to guilt, "Elsa i'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you. I should've looked harder. i-"

She cut me off my kissing me with a tear escaping her eye. i smiled and wiped it away. She lifted up Jackson and put him into my arms.

"Can we get out of her please. I don't want him hurt." She asked me.

I nodded and made a baby carrier out of ice and put him in it then grabbed Elsa's hand. So we ran. I am really glad I put the string down. I called everyone to say that I had Elsa and to meet back at base. 

We finally arrived back at the house. When people saw me, Elsa and a baby, questions blurted out. But i was glad to be home with my wife and our new born son.

?????'sPOV

They really thought it was that easy to get her out? Idiots. Looks like we're going to have more fun than we expected.

Look out Jack and Elsa. The reign of darkness is on it's way.

Someone just came in. "What the hell are you doing B-"

A/N Hi guys, thanks for reading. I hope you've enjoyed. I really appreciate that you are reading my book. I am also thankful for 31 followers and thanks for reading my book. The next update will be soon. Also I want to wish a happy 20th birthday to mysister. I know she wont read this but hey. thanks for reading.

Nicegirl334455