Chapter Two: The introduction

For my first day of school I picked out the cutest outfit I had in my closet but I didn't have much to work with.
I definitely need to go shopping.
"VERONICA GET DOWN HERE NOW!"
My father screamed from down the stairs.

Oh I'm Veronica, by the way. But I prefer Vee. It suits me better.

I ran down the stairs with my backpack and stared at my father
"What"
I said blankly
"You know how I mentioned that Parker- pete-"
My father stuggled on the name
He has memory problems. He always denies it but I know he does. He thinks he's perfect but he's not. Not even close. My mom was perfect and he is not even close to her.

"Peter Parker"
I correct him.

He stares at me then goes back to talking
"Do not ever interrupt me. But I would like you to do something"

Oh god. What now.

I sat down on the dinner table, also one of the only pieces of furniture that was in the downstairs of our small home.

I hug my backpack as he goes on to talk
"I would do this myself but I cannot risk my captivity. I would like you to be my siren to the Pete character. Make him yours. Then rip him to bits. Mentally and physically. I cant having that string bean, red tights, child. Get in my way"
My father explained then smiled his disgusting smile as he does everytime when a plan of his is "so good"

"A what now?"
I ask looking at him
"You will distract him whilst I go on to play out my little plan. The avengers are done so all I have is that tiny red spider to get in my way. I cant have that"
I cross my arms
"What are you even doing?"
"None of your business!"
He hisses

I groan and get up
"Yeah ok I'll do it I'll do it. But It won't be easy to juggle school and him"
"You can do it. You're my child after all"

I hate when he says that. It's like "yeah I hate you but we're related so you can't have a single bad bone in you"

I throw my bag over my shoulders and leave to school.
I decided to walk. I woke up a bit too early from forgetting that time zones exist so I had time to kill, to take in the sights.

My father has always told me I was a good looking, like mom. Which is kinda weird but I choose to take it as a compliment. I don't have powers so he uses what he can with me and I guess now that I'm older one of the things is to use me as a seducer.

I could never say no to him. I wish I could but I'm used to it. I've been doing this since I was 12. Being his little pawn comes easy to me now.

On my way walking to school I take out my book of The Big book of Thor and Asgardian mythology.
I've always loved superhero's. Possibly more then I've loved princesses.
I love reading about them espically thor and Asgard. It's so interesting.
I always wish thor would come back to Earth so I could meet him. He's been to New Mexico before but never anywhere close to me.

As I approach school I put my book back in the bottom of my bag and put on a brave face as I approach school.

Ok Vee you got this. Just.. seduce some kid. Not that hard. You've never done that before but how hard can it be..
Then I notice how I have no idea what Peter looks like.. great
Once I finally get inside, sprinkles of kids walk the halls with big bookbags.

"Miss Veronica?"
A man in a nice outfit says my name and holds out his hand.

I shake his hand and smile
"I'm Principal Morita. Are you the new student"

I nod my head
"I am. I've never been to real school before"

He smiled the weakest smile I've ever seen.
"Yes, I saw that in my chart. I hope that quicker then ever you'll get settled in nicely here"

I still don't know how my father got me into this school when he doesn't even own a computer. It's so nice, for the genuis kids.

"Would you come into my office to discuss some things"
He started to walk away when I look at my phone clock
"Isn't class meant to start soon?"
I ask catching up to him
"Yes. But I'd just like to get you settled in first"

We sit in his office which reeks of coffee. We talk about my schedule and essentially how school works. He explains to me that I'll be getting someone to guide me around school after my classes. He talks about extra curricular and buses but once he gets to the topic of my name.
Of how my last name isn't on her sheet I just make up an excuse of how my father is very private and that she can just call me Vee M. Not even my last name initial but they'd recognize my last name too quick and I'd be out of this place in a second.