Chapter Twenty Nine: Just a kiss

We had spent around 2 hours together so far so I decided it might be a good time for me to head home.

I open the door and start to walk out when I think I should kiss him.. I pause and turn around to him
"I had a lot of fun. Thanks for asking me out"

He chuckles
"I had fun too"

We stand there awkwardly for a few seconds while we both think of a good, goodbye.

I finally feel the courage to kiss him. So I step forward and hear his aunt Mays voice down the hall
"Hey Vee!"
She calls out and I face her
"Hi Ms.Parker"

I instantly leave after that. I don't know how to do this relationship stuff. I really like Peter but I don't know how to be girlfriend or even have a date. Though I did have fun with Peter it didn't really feel like a date. Or was that just a normal first date.

Ughhh why is this so complicated.

I wish Liz was still here to help me. It's not even like I can ask the other girls cause I only talked to them by association.

While I'm making dinner for myself Peter calls me so of course I drop everything and answer

Without even giving me a second to say something he immediately talks.

He sounds excited but yet very calm
"Vee listen to this. So I got my suit taken away then Mr.Stark tested me of like some avengers stuff earlier then I go to my room and I see that-that Mr.Stark gave me my suit back!"
I giggle and say
"That's awesome Peter. You can get back to saving the town in no time"
Then I ask
"Have you told Ned yet. I'm sure he was fangirling about it"
"No not yet I called you first"

He called.. me first..?
My heart lights up hearing that he called me first before his best friend

"I'm gonna try it on now cause it looks a little different then my other one"
He says
"Well you have fun. I have to finish up making my dinner."
"Alright bye Vee"

He says and I hang up.

I had finished making and eating dinner. I tided up a bit, watch some tv. Then went to bed.

In the night I wake up from hearing banging or knocking at my window. I groan and roll over.
Dumb trees always making noise
But I don't have trees by my house..

I sit up and look at the window..
Peter waves from the window and I go and open it
"What are you doing here?"
I ask as he climbs in and sits on the windowsill.

I turn on the light and he sighs. His hair is fluffy after taking off his mask which makes my heart flutter but oh my god he looks so good in his suit.

"May found out about me being Spiderman"
He says standing up and closing my window
"What?"
I say startled

He groaned "yeah.. after I put on my suit I forgot she was home cause most the time she's not home from work so early.. and she saw me and I had to explain everything to her like how I was ok doing this and.. it was just a mess Vee"

"At least you won't have to hide anymore"
I say and he shrugs.

We sit on my bed and talk a little longer about may and her knowing.
He looks at the time and is about to go home. He opens my window and smiles
"Thanks for staying up to talk"
"Anytime Parker"
I smile looking at him and we just stand there.. awkwardly. Again..

I walk closer to him and look him in the eyes. I peck-kiss him on the lips but then move away quickly

He looks stunned but also interested
"You kissed me"
He says softly and I look at the ground and nod
"I kissed you.."

He puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me deeply. He puts his hand around my waist and continues to kiss me.