Chapter 13 - Gathering

A/N I drew Deku doodles :-P

Chapter 13

"Can you do it?" Mina tsked, and if he could see her, she would definitely be rolling her eyes. "Who do you take me for, honey? Of course I can." He hummed, putting the radio down on his small table, but didn't turn it off.

He and Mina were discussing their gathering with his team. Calling her late and night wasn't a problem, cause, unlike the others, she stayed up until the sun was rising and then caught up on sleep at noon.

"But, I have a question." Her voice piped out from the device. "What is it?" "Why do you want us to meet up at your place? This doesn't happen often." 'This never happened.' He wanted to say, but Mina was helping him spread the news. A rude attitude won't get him far.

"I– I want you to meet someone." Her excited squeak meant questions he wasn't willing to answer, at least not at one in the morning. "Who is the lucky one?" "It's not like that! We are meeting because of business!"

His cheeks burned with red color. He knew Mina would jump right into that conclusion. "Yeah... 'business'..." She said in a sarcastic tone. He could hear her going through shelves. The sound of metal tools clanging against each other echoed in the radio, making an unpleasant sound.

"Yeah, business—" "By business, do you mean wedding?" He sat on the floor with a defeated sigh. "No, Jesus, Mina. He and I are not going to get married." "He?"

Ah fuck, he didn't mean to say that. "You don't need to tell me now Blasty, but I will have questions later. 'Need to know if he is good for you." She giggled.

Katsuki knew she only meant good. Mina was good with advice when it came to socializing with people. she can recognize a person's character in just one hour of talking with them. It was her sixth sense.

"Anyway, do you want Shoto to know too? I can deliver the message to him if you want." "Sure." The more people knew the plan, the better. "Alright, tomorrow, everyone at your place before midnight. Did I recall it right?"

"Yeah." Izuku will be arriving sooner so he could warn him about things he can and cannot say. The last thing he wants is for that dumbass to make his team doubtful.

"Sooo~" He knew that tone all too well. "Mina, no." "Is he hot?" He rubbed his temples. "Shit, I don't know! Maybe?" If she won't stop talking soon, his radio will end up broken again, and this time, it won't be Izuku's fault.

"Then what if I say it like this... Would you take a bite?" He bit his bottom lip. Would he? "I mean- I– Why the fuck am I answering your shit? I'm going to sleep!" He got up to snatch the radio. "You didn't deny it!—" Mina screamed as he turned the fucking thing off and threw it on his tatami mat.

He felt tired, but that wasn't anything new. If he could just have Izuku's bed. Once this is over, he will ask if he could stay the night again. He was sure Izuku wouldn't complain.

With a long yawn, he laid down on his mat, throwing the thin blanket over him and cuddled the pillow. The tiredness traveled through his heavy arms and legs to his chest, leaving him out cold for a couple of hours.
.
.
.
By the time night came, Katsuki was ready for whatever drama was about to happen. Everyone should be here in fifteen minutes, but his team as always will surely be late, 'cause they were all lazy fuckers.

Izuku wasn't here yet, which stressed him out. That idiot was supposed to be here early, but he fucking wasn't. Katsuki stepped close to the window, pulling the red curtain away so he could look at the street.

It was as expected, empty. Nobody dared to walk around at night, it was a waste of precious energy. The bulbs were on, which lighted the road beneath his house. If somebody would try to sneak in, because of them, they would be easily spotted.