Chapter 31 - No

Chapter 31

"The body is gone." Katsuki looked up from the ground at Mei who entered the room covered in red, her hands dirty to her elbows with her soaked clothes clutched at her skin.

He felt tired. After he was treated, Mina made sure to get every little detail out of him, and it wasn't pretty. "We are truly grateful." Shoto said from where he was leaning against a table, arms crossed and expression neutral.

"Huff… you are the worst customers a seller could get, aren’t you?" He let out a rough, short laugh. It was true. They always caused trouble for her. "You need to leave." With a groan, he placed a hand under his chin, leaning on it.

"We know. Do we have everything?" Mina gave him a quick nod. The atmosphere was thick, quiet, and heavy. It wasn't every day that someone was killed, especially not by their hands.

"Is Izuku coming?" Mina asked, looking in the direction of the bathroom. "He will be here eventually. Katsuki… we need to talk later." Katsuki looked up. Shoto wore a serious face, but something about the way the man looked at him told him he wouldn't like what's about to come.

"Oohhh, serious talk." Mina giggled, handing Mei a towel.

The door creaked open, revealing Izuku in now fresh clothes. "Thank you for helping Midoriya." Mei smiled, throwing the bloody towel to the side. "Call me Izuku, please."

"Izuku it is then. You know what you had to do, if anything, call me." His team nodded. "Good, now rush before they find you here." Katsuki was first to try and get up, helping himself by holding onto a wall. Izuku took a step closer but stopped once he realized Shoto was already by his side, helping him stay up.

"You will have the front seat." Katsuki rolled his eyes, flicking Shoto's forehead. "You know I prefer the trunk, just because I have a scratch doesn't mean you have to babysit me."

Shoto closed his eyes, shaking his head before letting out a tired huff. "I can babysit you all I want." Shoto's hands moved under his legs, and before Katsuki could fight it. Shoto lifted him.

Katsuki let out a squeak as Shoto's hands tighten around his form keeping him up. He blushed, trying to slap Shoto on his back, but his attempts were useless against Shoto's firm hands.

"You fucker!" Without even acknowledging his words, Shoto walked out. It was hard to ignore the giggles both Mina and Mei let out. They won't let him live this through. He hid in his hands, groaning in annoyance while Shoto carried him out.

Shoto leaned down, pushing his head into his blond locks with a smile. "I'm sorry. But I like carrying you."

"So you used this as an opportunity? Best fucking timing ever." Shoto chuckled. "You could say that." Katsuki was sat down on the edge of the trunk, now on eye level with the other.

Shoto leaned closer, putting his hands next to Katsuki's hips, trapping him. Katsuki relaxed, moving closer to connect their foreheads. Shoto's skin was warm, putting Katsuki into a familiar daze.

"Are you really alright?" Shoto asked, trying to hug more of Katsuki's body. Katsuki spread his legs so Shoto could fit better between them. Once close enough, The man let him hide in his shoulder while rubbing his forearm with his hand covered in a leather glove.

The texture was rough, torn, and used a lot, but somehow familiar. "I don't know Shoto. I'm just tired." Shoto hummed and hugged Katsuki tighter. He could feel the vibration coming from the man's neck. He was sure he could fall asleep to that sound.

"What are you two lovebirds doing? We need to go!" Mina yelled, pulling them apart by tagging at Shoto's white cloth. The man stumbled a couple of steps away, glaring at the pink bush of hair. "Don't make that angry face, I need you at the front, pretty face."