Chapter 2 - who are you

A/N Hello guys! Welcome to another update. I'm not sure when I'm gonna be updating, but I will try at least once a week. Anyway, enjoy! (ʘᴗʘ)

Chapter 2 - who are you

It was getting dark and cold. The moon had awoken, putting the sun to sleep, taking the light showing the tracks with him. Izuku has been traveling for hours, following the car's wheels that were printed into the sand without a break. "This is pointless."

Getting back would be hard. He needs to be at least one kilometer close to the walls to get a signal for his radio, and turning behind... it will be a long journey.

Maybe he shouldn't have done this. His eyes turned back ahead of him, frowning at something in the distance. He wouldn't have spotted it in the daytime, but now, the dots of light shined like suns ready to set.

His heart started to beat with new hope and determination as he ran closer to them. A city of small houses spread in front of him, being quiet, almost feeling dead but lit up in beautiful yellowish colors, telling him there had to be people in these houses.

The yellow lights were just modest light bulbs, hanged from roof to roof. It was magnetizing in its way, but dangerous. One bulb could put this all on fire in an instant together with the citizens.

Izuku followed the tracks down the main road, keeping himself in the shadows or behind the large white sheets that were hanging everywhere, admiring some of the decorations.

The small windows had small bonsai each, some with lights that reminded him more of Christmas lights than something he would put on a bonsai, but it still looked pretty.

He was kind of grateful that nobody was around since he had to walk almost to the center of the city and was pretty sure people would notice him if they were around.

The tracks led him to a small, plain house.
It didn't have a door, just a piece of cloth fastened with nails. The roof was flat, having nothing but a rusty wind wave and no chimney. For a minute, Izuku wondered how did these people deal with the cold.

But that wasn't important right now. His eyes moved from the house to the garage connected to it. The iron garage door was up, exposing a nicely parked jeep that robbed the bank a few hours ago.

By the looks of it, the whole team wasn't there. He could make out two people, one being a girl with pink hair. She was laughing at something the other person said, proudly crossing her arms. Her body was turned away from him, leaning against the wall close to the entrance, saying something he could hardly make out.

"-... today-... -was best!" And just as she finished the sentence, ash-blond hair popped from behind the car, taking his breath away. It was him. Izuku couldn't take away his gaze from the guy. Something about him just pulled Izuku closer.

"Hell yeah!" His voice was like honey, and he wanted to drink every drop of it. Fuck! What is he thinking! The blond guy smiled, pushing the girl playfully in her shoulder and stepping out of the garage.

The ruby eyes looked up, watching the stars for a while putting his hands into the pockets on his black cargo pants. "I'm gonna head off now, Mina. See you soon."

The girl just blew him a kiss with her hand, waving goodbye. "Don't forget to bring the new parts I ask for next time you come around." The blond didn't answer, already walking off.

Mina closed the garage door, letting the quiet of the night rule. Not a second later, Izuku was on his move again. He knew that logically, he should go for the pink girl, take the car, and drive back home, but he wanted to know more about the beauty who took his breath away.