Chapter 16 - One more time?

A/N So in the end I was able to post a chapter early, just not as early as I wanted to... Anyway, I am working on the next chapter and post it on Sunday like always! :-D

Chapter 16

They walked into a large hall. It was mesmerizing. The carved fish on the walls were detailed, hand-made, and he wanted to run his fingers along with the art that was all the way up to the ceiling. A ceiling that was higher than he ever saw.

The place was peaceful, and smelled weird, like chlorine. "May I help you?" His attention shifted to a reception desk. A woman with long black hair and deep blue eyes asked at them. She was nervous, playing with her cuffed sleeve as she watched Izuku approach her.

"I booked for this slot." She nodded at Izuku's answer, tapping something on her modern computer. "It's a pleasure to have you here." The woman started before her eyes went wide as she stared at the monitor. "Oh, you really are Mr. Midoriya! Or should I call you Mr. Presid-"

Izuku stopped her before she could finish that sentence, tugging Katsuki's hand in the direction of the stairs leading up. "Wait! She didn't finish, hey! Where are we going!"

"It's fine, we can go." The woman was left there, both surprised and confused, but Izuku didn't need to explain himself. He was here to enjoy this night with Katsuki.

Izuku didn't let go of Katsuki's hand until they reached the changing room with lockers and benches. "Undress, put your boots and clothes in one of the lockers, and leave your boxers on."

"Why? What are we doing?" Izuku walked to the closest locker, throwing his shirt in it, and started to take off his shoes. "Trust me, we are almost there."

Katsuki eyed him, trying to find a lie in his words, but there was none. The blond moved to the locker next to Izuku, quickly stripping down before letting Izuku lead the way one more time.

They stopped in front of a double door which Izuku didn't open yet. Instead, the man turned to him with a soft smile, giving his hand a light squeeze before letting go.

"I want you to close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Don't you think you are asking way too many questions?"

"I'm being cautious." Katsuki bit back. Izuku didn't push him more, looking down as he went to open the door. He sighed in annoyance, feeling bad so he closed his eyes and waited. Izuku should be grateful for this.

Two hands landed on his shoulders, pushing him forward. "Watch out, it's slippery in here." Izuku had a solid grip on him, so he wasn't worried about falling.

As they walked, Katsuki picked up on the sound of water. It wasn't wild like a waterfall. It sounded more like a restful lake. Both of them stopped just when the sound was clear, coming from somewhere in front of them.

"Ready?" Izuku whispers below his ear, his tone low and rough. He nodded, slowly opening his eyes, blinking twice before looking forward. His breath got stuck in his throat at the view of the serene water in the tanks. He never saw this much water in one place.

"What is this? Water storage?" Izuku laughed, pulling him closer to the railing to take a better look. "No, no. It's a swimming pool. We swim here."

He looked down at the water below them, a feeling of excitement rushing through his veins. "It's cool, isn't it?" The room was dark. The only light was coming from somewhere on the bottom of the pool. The glass windows reflected the place inside but didn't show what was outside. There were no street lamps to expose what was behind the big windows.