Chapter 39 - Good boy

A/N warning, smut!!

Chapter 39

Katsuki pulled himself away from Izuku's arms and moved to sit opposite of the two, keeping his motions as unbothered as he could in this stressful situation. Even if Iida looked like he didn't give a shit, Katsuki knew the man was about to run his mouth like he was the boss.

"First question. How many capitals are behind the walls?" Katsuki's glare deepened. This wasn't information he was willing to give, not to these people, and if this continues with similar questions, he will have to end the conversation here.

"Are you testing my nerves?" Iida sighed disapprovingly while fixing his glasses. "No, I'm here to test you."

"Well, you are doing a shitty job then." He hissed, already on the edge, ready to snap. He didn't know how strong these people were, but he was sure Iida could kill him with one hand. Those muscles spoke for themselves and somehow the man knew perfectly which buttons to push to make Katsuki go wild so he wondered if this was on purpose. Do they wanna provoke him?

"Alright then, next question." The man's ignorance towards his remarks was another thing that was driving him closer to murder. "How is it that someone like you got into a contract with an excellency?" There it went again, the 'someone like you' thing.

"That's enough Iida. If you proceed to talk to him like this, I will have to ask you to leave." Izuku cut in, warily listening to their conversation with a gentle frown. Katsuki was surprised the man was on his side and bothered to step in for him. Not everyone would do that, at least not against their own team.

"I don't wish for him to be here. The way he speaks is inappropriate and disrespectful. He should be grateful we are giving him and his people a helping hand!" Katsuki bit his lip, forcing himself to stop the yell that was trying to come out. There were so many things wrong with that sentence. First of all, if it wasn't for him being here, they wouldn't even give out a fucking helping hand, second of all–

"You dare to speak with my partner like that?" The room went quiet, a questioning sound on tip of his tongue, but Katsuki swallowed it down after seeing Iida's and Uraraka's reaction. "Y-your partner?"

"Yes, I and Katsuki are in a relationship."

Katsuki didn't know what the fuck was Izuku talking about but he was willing to go with it. "Izuku, you are– with…" Uraraka waved her hand up and down while trying to figure out the right words, the confidence from her body slowly disappearing at hearing that.

"Yes. We spent quite some time together. I'm surprised you are even doing this questioning. Don't you trust my judgment with people, Iida?" The man seemed to be out of words, falling between trying to get himself together and processing the information.

"It's not like I don't trust your judgment. It's just he is an enemy–" Iida started, but immediately shut his mouth at Izuku's glare. Izuku held himself strong, keeping his posture loose but the crossed legs and initiated look screamed power. "My apologies. I will go along with it. Just this once."

Katsuki felt a bit sorry for the man. If he was in the man's position, he would do the same, he didn't doubt it. Getting someone angry was the best way to let them show you their true colors.

"Don't apologize. It's not like you can help it." He said after some thinking, looking at the view rather than the man. It seemed to be noon. He had been sleeping way too fucking long.

"Huh?" With a roll of his eyes, Katsuki looked back, lowering his eyebrows. "You want to know if you are dealing with an enemy or an ally, I get that." Even Uraraka seemed to be surprised by his choice of words, letting her mouth slightly fall apart.