Chapter 1 - Our world

A/N I welcome you all on this new adventure!
Enjoy! (◠‿◕)

Chapter 1

Have you ever thought about how our future would look? Did you imagine it as a peaceful place where everybody is equal, where you can live happily in a stunning environment full of people you love?

The technology would be unstoppable, saving souls all around the world. It would protect us from our largest fears and took us to places our minds only dreamed of. Could we even fantasize about something like that?

Our dreams would become true. You would spend your day watching the sunset turning a gorgeous sky into magnetizing colors, begging to be painted, not worrying about not surviving another day.

A world where everyone would hear your pleading voice and stretches a helping hand. Raining days would be a relief for your soul instead of unspoken tears you can't show without being judged.

A world where trees are telling us stories about our mistakes, not being chopped but growing high, making everything look more beauteous. The same trees that you spent hours playing around, not caring if you fall.

A world like that can be called a true paradise.

But that's not what happened. A dream like that can only stay a dream. In this world, not everybody is equal. This is a world where rich and selfish people won the war of our future.

A safe future for more than millions of people was shut down by gigantic walls, separating a cold body from the warmth of the fire. Nobody inside those walls knew the outside world, but everybody outside knew the inside one.

Could you imagine living in a desert, barely having a roof under your head, knowing that behind those walls is a paradise? People who don't have any use are thrown here, into the wilderness that is filled with desperation and sadness of others, soon about to join them.

If you are worthless to selfish people then you are ill-faded, accursed, and sent into hell. You wouldn't survive alone in a place like that. You need to learn how to cooperate, share, and support.

There is no time for being selfish, people around need help, and if you have the strength, you use it to survive together. That's who we are, The Rebel Defiants, people who have the strength and use it to help remain.

People inside the walls call us criminals. We steal from them, not exactly from citizens, but the government, egoistic ones who don't care about the women and children dying due to their selfishness.

They have their puppets to stop us, called heroes, who are hunting us down and killing hundreds of people by doing so, but our techniques have improved. The Rebel Defiants members can't afford to get caught for the sake of their people.

There are four main capitals in Japan under the help of The Rebel Defiants. Uicho, the biggest one on the East, the center of our leaders. Raje, our medical and most educated city on the West, where the best doctors come from. Yahazaki, a South capital. The new leaders are born here, learning how to fight and resolve problems for a better future.

And finally, Saigol, the North capital he lives in, the smallest but most clever one. The place isn't pretty, but so aren't all the other capitals. If you saw it for the first time, you would think this place is dead. It's full of rotten buildings, no more than two levels high, and made out of old wood, which is easily flammable.

People are walking around, fully covered in long white fabrics from the deadly sun, which has killed more people than the government in the last three years, trying to buy the most necessary goods before returning to their jobs and homes.