Chapter 47 - I don't care

Chapter 47

"Where were you? The train is leaving in two minutes!" Katsuki put his palms on his knees, his chest heaving with every long breath he took as the sweat from his forehead dripped down his chin. Izuku wasn't handling it any better, running almost all the way back took a lot of energy from both of them.

"We made it Uraraka, that's all that matters." The woman tsked, sparing Izuku a glare but didn't comment back. "Get on the train, quick." Their attention was turned to Aizawa who called out from a distance, one step in the wagon, trying to push back Keigo who was waving at them from the door.

Katsuki whined, wanting to protest when Izuku took his hand and started dragging him towards their wagon, but he thought better of it once he noticed the pleased smile on the other's face. He didn't have the heart to ruin the moment. "You know, you can come with us now." Katsuki's eyebrow twitched. He was too tired for any type of argument, especially with this woman.

"We will join you later." Uraraka crossed her hands, raising both her eyebrows in amusement. She knew Izuku better than anyone and probably realized when Izuku talked bullshit. He should watch her reactions, and might as well learn something from her.

"I promise?" Izuku smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head. Uraraka let out an annoyed huff, waving for them to go before she thought twice again, and started moving over to Aizawa, who had successfully stopped Keigo from trying to get to them.

Izuku gently tugged at his hand, tilting his head towards the entrance. They walked fast, rushing through the door just as the train started moving. Katsuki huffed in relief, taking the seat by the window so he could watch the view, feeling anxious at the sounds surrounding him. The trains were weird and too noisy.

"Two more hours and we will get a bed and a shower." Izuku promised and honestly, Katsuki couldn't wait. He smelled like shit, was tired to the bone, and felt kind of numb. The man's hand rubbed his shoulder carefully but thoughtfully, sliding down his wet jacket, sending a shiver down his spine.

With a groan, Katsuki slapped the hand away and pulled off the blue jacket, sighing in relief when the cold air brushed against his exposed hot skin. "Don't touch me, I'm a mess, and gross." "I don't care." The man really had no shame.

Izuku moved closer, and he moved back on instinct, not wanting to do anything while feeling so dirty. That didn't stop the other though. His back hit the window, giving him no room to escape, and leaving him to stare up at the man hovering over him.

Izuku leaned in to give him a long and wet kiss, his hands clenched into fists as he was trying not to pull away from the other. It felt good being kissed, Izuku always knew what to do and where to touch, his fingertips always finding every sensitive spot with scary accuracy.

Katsuki pulled away with a gasp, leaning heavily against the window while his hands rested comfortably around the man's neck. Izuku licked the base of his ear, nibbed at his jawline before moving lower to his neck.

Katsuki felt the hot tongue run down his skin, sucking at a sensitive spot and abusing it until he couldn't hold back his sweet voice. "Stop. I will get hard." Izuku glanced up at him, the man's hands digging into his hips to make it hurt deliciously before slowly moving downward.

"Would you be mad if I told you I don't mind?" Katsuki frowned, ready to snap back, but before he could, Izuku moved his hand between his legs, creating friction. "F-fuck! What are you doing?!" His head hit the window with a bang when Izuku palmed his trousers, and no matter how much he pushed away, he was too weak to do anything.

He noticed Izuku was looking at him with a lustful look, one that showed how concentrated the other was, watching Katsuki's every reaction and learning from it. His eyelids were low, pupils blew wide as Izuku stared at him like he was prey. "Fuck it." He grabbed the other by his shirt and pulled him into another messy kiss, spreading his legs wide so Izuku could fit between them.