Chapter 40; Betrayal

The picture was a photo of Felixs and Chans house, the picture was taken probably out of the garden. You could see Felix sleeping in his bed. His face was illuminated by the moon but also his alarm clock.

11:18 PM

The photo was just taken.

Changbin quickly called Felix after he saw the picture. Cold sweat run down his back and forehead. While the phone still rung the raven haired boy quickly made his way downstairs ready to grab his coat and put on his shoes, to drive to Felix when he even just hears a slightly wavering voice or if Yoon will maybe even pick up the phone.

'pick up, pick up, pick UP!' The raven haired boy chanted out loudly while walking around frantically. Finally someone picked up.

"FELIX"

"hm uh... He-" the younger got interrupted to his own yawn."Hello?"

"..."

"Binni? Is that you?"

Changbin scratched his neck guiltly because Felix was soundly sleeping.. Well before he called.

"Yeah sorry that I woke you up angel."

".. hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"....hu ? "

Changbin smiled dumbly because Felix was too sleepy to even answer a simple question. Cutie

"Just go back to sleep Lixiah, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Sleep tight. "

".. Uhu.. Night nigh-"

A relieved feeling overcame Changbin, his angel isn't hurt or something but a feeling of uneasiness was still there. What if Yoon is just hiding somewhere to get Felix.

He quickly put on his shoes and grabbed his car keys, he just wanted to look for Yoons car in Felixs street.

The raven haired boy opened his door but was startled by a cold hand that shoved him forcefully back in his apartment. "pathetic, I knew you would go and check on your boy toy." Another men shoved Changbin against a Wall and pressed his arm in his neck while Changbin tried to free himself. Yoon puffed out the smoke from his cigarette before he closed the door and pressed his half used cigarette against a framed picture on the wall.

"The police got a hint that we are doing something against the law, do you know anything about it Changbin ?" Yoon clicked his tongue and gave his men a glance. The man lessened his grip around Changbins neck and finally he  got oxygen in his lungs again. He pushed the men away and collapsed on his hands and knees and breathed deeply in. The raven shook his head and wheezed a small "No". He watched Yoon with his sharp eyes, how he traced over every furniture and picture in the apartment. Just as Changbin gained the strenght to stand up, Yoon walked firmly to the raven haired boy and kicked his side. "You basterd called the cops on us hm." Changbin hissed in pain and tried to get back on his feet but Yoon was quicker and kicked his left rib again. "You motherfucker thought that an 'anonymous' call on us, wouldn't be brought back to you."

Changbin knew exactly what they were talking about, he gave the police a hint that Yoon and his gang was up to something illegal, but he told them that he wanted to be anonymous, so they wouldn't track him back. "Changbin, Changbin, Changbin tzz, I thought you knew better,  that we have our people everywhere." Yoon crouched down and grabbed Changbins neck "And I have you in my hand, so you better don't pull something like this ever again, don't forget it, you are in this business as deep as us."Yoon gave his side men a glance, who roughly pushed the raven onto his own black leather couch. The older stood up and clicked his tounge while looking around the apartment. "Do you still know Sarah? The blonde girl with the bird tattoo on her right shoulder?" Yoon smirked because he knew he opened up a wound that was already healed and forgotten.

Changbin looked at the floor while the memory played infront of his eyes like a movie, of course he knew her, how could he not.

Yoon laughed hysterically at Changbins guilty face. "Who gave her the drugs...Who made her addictive...Who introduced her into our business....And Who is guilty for her death?"

"I didn't killed her, she took varoius drugs at once! It wasn't my fault!"

"Yeah but who was the 'baddie' introducing a 19 year old girl to drugs, huh?" Yoon wanted to rage Changbin so much.

"YOU FORCED ME!"

"Yeah that's right. You know you were my best men Changbin, you always made quick business, brought the stuff, dealt without anyone knowing... I gave you a better rank in my gang, they looked up to you  treated you with respect. But what you did was leaving a family and betray us!"

Changbin gritted his teeth.
"You were never a fucking family to me! You forced me to bring girls and boys into the business so you can get them addicted to the fucking drugs and rape them afterwards! You are sick Yoon and as I realized what you were actually doing behind all the dealing, I left because I didn't wanted to do anything, to do with it and people like you need to be arrested !"

Yoon lit up another cigarette and puffed out the smoke, he inhaled." That's hurtful Changbin, I looked at you as if you were my younger brother. And now you tell me that we are basterds, motherfuckers and need to be arrested...But what makes you different from us, Changbin?"

Changbin rubbed his palms together and tried to sop the bubbling anger "I stopped myself before I went to far."

Yoon sat opposite from Changbin on a leather chair and propped his elbows up on his knees. He stared coldly at Changbin as if he searched for something, something that makes him vulnerable.

"Brave of you to talk like that, when I have you in my palm of my hand. Aren't you scared ?"

Changbin looked into Yoons cold peircing eyes "I am not scared of you Yoon."

The latter laughed "Arent you scared that Felix will end up like Sarah, they could share their place in heaven. Addicted, broken, used, beaten and feeling betrayed because a person who was close to them brought them into all of this and killed them slowly."

"LET HIM OUT OF THIS!" 

"He is really cute but really scared of strangers but he is such a naive doll"

Changbin wanted to punch Yoon so freaking much and not only one time but so often till he would shut up. But he couldn't because the strong side men of Yoon, was still glaring at him and observed all his movements.

"You don't know anything about him or how he is in person!"

"You aren't Felixs minder now, are you ?" The question was more rethorical because he already knew the answer.

Changbins eyes widened and he started to sweat "How do you-" It can't be, how did he never thought of it or asked someone.

"Exactly Changbin, it's me, I am responisible for the boy toy now" Yoon stood up and walked to the door.  "Don't worry, I will take good care of him."  

I finally updated :) Happy Valentines Day ❤️🌹 everyone, I hope you all feel loved and cherished today <3 I hope you like the chapter 👉👈 ❤️