Chapter 39; Unknown Number

Okay first of all :Please don't comment on this chapter about the w**j** situation. I will try to edit this book but I think it won't happen soon because w**j** actually had a big part in the plottwist so I will have to think about the plottwist again :/ I really don't want to delete/ discontinue this book, so I will give it my best.

And sorry for the long absence, but I have a writers block and it's so hard to write chapters right now  so yeah please bare with me 👉🏼👈🏼 ok now  to the story again:

"Thank you for saving Felix, for supporting him and for being there for him when I couldn't. Thank you Bin."

He slowly embraced me too after he heard his old nickname from me.

" And I'm sorry for everything I did Chan. Really I'm sorry for every Mistake I made... I don't demand that you have to forgive me right now but I really hope you can forgive me some day."

Chan slowly seperated himself from Chan and broke the hug. "I will try to forgive you but it will take time Bin." Chan said with a deep sigh and Changbin nodded but felt warm because the older again called him by his nickname.  

"I know and I respect that, I really miss the good old times with you guys." Jisung went to Changbin and patted brotherly on his right shoulder and said, "me too. "

Changbin smiled and even Chans mouth formed to a small smile. 

"should we go back in there?" Jisung asked and pointed towards the entrance. Chan hummed and Changbin thought about it. "Don't you think it's weird if we go back in? We just stormed out of the bar and yelled at each other." Chan looked at the raven haired boy and scratched his neck "Well yeah...probably."

Just as Chan wanted to say something again, Changbins phone notified him that he got a new message. The raven haired boy looked at his phone and frowned, he wanted to put his phone back, but Jisung stopped him. "Who is it?" Changbin just waved it off "Ah that's no one, well I have to go now." Chan stared at him suspiciously.

"No one?!, you received a notification and now you want to go?"

Changbin knew it sounded weird. "It's Felix, okay." Chan stared at the latter "what?" Changbin sighed and put his phone back in his pocket "It's Felix he said he misses me and want cuddles." Jisung cooed "Why didn't you say so?" Changbin shrugged "Well I didn't know how You-" he pointed towards Chan and continued. "would react if I said that Felix misses me, you know I mean Felix is your baby brother after all and you are protective over him." Jisung laughed and jokingly rammed his elbow in Changbins side "oh come on, He probably doesn't want you to know that Felix just called him Daddy or sum."

" DADDY!?" Chan yelled and got a few stares from other people but ignored them and looked deep into Changbins soul as if he wanted to rip him apart.

"No no no no he doesn't call me that! Chan I promise you he doesn't! Maybe if he wants to" Changbin panicked when he saw Chans fuming eyes and stuttered. "Not even than I- I won't even allow him that Chan, I-"

Jisung laughed loudly "Chill it's a joke he doesn't call him that okay, well it could be but I never heard it."

Thanks Ji, that doesn't sound better, at all!
.
.
.

Felix and Minho

"Ha, I'm on the first place now, I thought the rainbow track is difficult." Felix pouted and looked at his rank, 9th out of 12. "It is! I hate the rainbow track, I always fall down!" Minho laughed at Felix and pressed the button to cross the finish line. When Felix got the 10th rank, he whined "I hate mario Kart." Minho paused the game and looked at the younger "Chan told me you love this game, I think you just hate losing." Felix stuck his tounge out, like a little kid and crossed his arms over his chest. The older pinched Felixs freckled cheek, which the younger afterwards rubbed. "what an angry cutie."