Chapter 36; Appointment

No POV.

Ji Hyeon pushed Felix wheelchair out of the room, just before she walked around the corner so the room they were in earlier wouldn't be seen anymore, Felix glanced back. Right in the door frame was Yoon standing, staring back at him with his ice-cold stare but with a wicked smile. He mouthed a "See you soon doll " These 4 words made Felix feel uneasy, insecure and nervous."So what do you think about your new minder Felix ?" The latter thought about telling Ji Hyeon the truth, that he thinks that Yoon is scary and that he actually doesn't want him as his new minder but Felix is too kind to do that and even feels bad for thinking like this about Yoon, because he is a friend of Changbin and even tried to get to know Felix better.

The blonde boy turned his head a little bit so he can see Ji Hyeons face "He is... uh friendly and kind... yeah .. he..he is okay." His answer sounded more like a question. "But I still want Binnie as my minder." Felix mumbled under his breath but Ji Hyeon still caught his words and smiled a bit. "Of course, I already knew that you would say such a thing." Is my love to Changbin really that oblivious ? The face of the younger turned into a shade of pink. "Did Changbin call you ?" Felix shook his head "No." His voice sounded sad and worried. Ji Hyeon ruffled his blonde hair reassuringly to ease Felixs mind.

Chan was already waiting for Felix, at the entrance. Woojin called him a while ago if he couldn't come earlier to the appointment with Felix, he asked his boss if he could end his shift today earlier than usual and got a yes. He is grateful that he still is on forced 'vacation' for recovery, because of the situation where he fainted in the cafe, so he still could go to the appointment and afterwards to the dragon three bar, where he will meet Jisung and Changbin.Chan smiled when he saw Felix but his grin faltered when he saw that Felix looked worried and tensed. He stood up from the chair and walked to Ji Hyeon's and Felix's direction. "Hey bud" Felix looked up for a short moment "Hey" and soon his eyes were fixed on his phone again. There was no smile, no sparkle in his eyes or anything that was typical for Felix. Ji Hyeon ruffled the youngers' hair again "see you tomorrow Felix, don't be too worried he probably just found a purse or something and brought it there so the owner will get it back." A small nod from Felix and a weird look from Chan, was all Ji Hyeon received.

"Oh Chan before I forget it, you still didn't paid the fees and I still need you to sign some papers. Could you come with me please." The older nodded and pushed Felixs wheelchair into the direction, Ji Hyeon leads them to. They came to a halt in front of a door with the sign 'Ji Hyeon' on it. She opened the door with her key and sits down behind a wooden desk and offers Chan a seat in front of the desk. Chan pushes Felix wheelchair next to the chair and sits down. A small stack of papers were lying on the table.

"So I need you to sign it here." She pointed at a line and flipped the page over. "And here, oh, and we need your parents sign." Felixs deep voice filled the room "Mom's dead and Dad left us." His voice sounded harsh but hurt. An apologetical smile formed on Ji Hyeons face "I'm sorry, are you okey if I write that you're Felixs guardian ?" Chan nodded and stroked Felixs shoulder carefully. Felix is still sensitive, if you ask him anything about his parents, he somehow thinks that it's his fault that everything happened like this. "Okey, and about the payment, we need the first payment already in 2 weeks so- " Chan cut her off in the middle of her sentence. "I totally forgot my bad, of course you will receive your payment as soon as I'm back at home. This won't be a problem, really. I just forgot everything was a little stressful nowadays and I didn't look into the mail. But I will pay the bill, don't worry about that."

Of course, he can't pay the bill, it was way too much. But he won't admit that right in front of Felix, he doesn't have to know, it would burden him even more. Felix looked guilty at the sum they have to pay for his maintenance. The older shook his head when he caught Felixs guilty eyes. He smiled a little as if to say 'it's fine, don't worry' and linked their hands together.