Chapter 7; First Visit

First, Shout out to @CRISPYCARATS for the new Book cover thank youuu. Visit her account she makes really pretty Bookcovers <3

After Jisung left, Chan and Felix talked about the idea about the company. Felix agreed only because Jisung said he should try it and he doesn't want to cause Chan more stress as he have now already. They delayed the visit because Felix wasn't ready to go under the public and meet strangers, Chan accepted his decision.

After 2 weeks.

He felt guilty when he remembered the words that Chan said to him. "He is doing everything for me and i just shouted at him back than, although he just wanted the best for me."

Felix was pulled out of his thoughts by his brother "Do you want the jeans Jacket or the Leather Jacket Lix?" Chan asked his brother who is sitting on his bed. "Hmm just give me the Jeans Jacket." Chan made his way to the younger and helped him to put the jacket on. The older lifted Felix up and sit him in to the black wheelchair. "Back at it again." Felix mumbled, he is still not comfortable with the wheelchair. Every time when Felix is at home he asks Chan if he could just sit him on his bed or on the sofa in the living room, because everything is better for him as to feel the uncomfortable leather of the wheelchair pushing in to his back.

Chan changed him self into black skinny Jeans with a Leather Jacket over his white T-shirt. He kneeled in front of his little brother and is tying his shoelaces of his white sneakers. Felix put his blue beanie on before Chan, pushed him to the bus station.

In the bus Felix earned many iffy looks and he heard people whispering

"Poor Boy"

"He is just faking it so he doesn't need to pay for the ride, i saw him here around before and magically he was on his feets"

"Oh my god really, how disgusting of him."

Felix shook his head "They don't know how quick a life can change, just one small thing and everything changes in just seconds." He thought to himself, he felt his eyes prickle with fresh tears but he wouldn't let them out, not here not when everyone can see him in a vulnerable state. He grabbed Chans hand and tried to ignore the whispering about him. His brother noticed that something was wrong "Are you okey ?" Felix nodded "J-Just a little bit nervous about the company that's all." It wasn't even a lie Felix was really anxious, he isn't the type who talks to strangers, he is shy and is avoiding new people like a pest.

The taller one stroked over Felixs back of hand and whispered "It will be fine Felix, no need to be nervous." And gives him his oh- so- famous smile. When the both of them left the bus, Felix saw the disgusted and despising looks from the people "They don't know" He said to himself and tried to calm down.

~~~

Felixs hands were sweatting and shaking, when they went to the receptionist. The woman behind the counter looked young maybe the same age as his brother, she had her blonde hair in a ponytail and was waering a blue tshirt with white jeans. "Ah, you must be Felix and you are Chan right ?" She asked and smiled at the both. "Yes." Chan talked to her for a while and filled something out.

Felixs eyes wandered around the company. The walls were green with white and orange splatter and the furniture were a light brown that suited the colours really well. On the floor many little carpet circles that looked fluffy and made the atmosphere cozy. He was brought back to the reality by his brother who pushed him in to the direction the women leads him to.

~~~

"And this is where we will eat lunch." After the woman showed us around Chan got a phone call. "Sorry, but i have to take it." He apologized.

"Wait now?"

"Well I'm with my broth-"

"NO... of-of course i will."

Felix was curious. When Chan pressed the red button, Felix eyed him. "I'm really sorry Felix but my boss called me and he said i should come to work now, if i don't he will fire me. Sorry bud"

"He can stay with us, if he's okey with it. I can introduce you to your minder than. what do you think?" She looked with hopeful eyes at me, just like my brother. I just nodded.

Chan gave me a reassuring smile and hugged me. "Everything will be fine, they are really kind don't you think?" I nodded and gave him a halfhearted smile back.

"I will fetch him up in two hours if its alright."

"Of course and if its later you can just call."

"Thanks."

The woman pushed my wheelchair after we bid our goodbye to my brother. Now I'm all alone with people I don't even know." I thought to myself.

"Now let's meet your Minder Felix."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I promise you that Changbin and Felix will meet in the next Chapter. ♡