Chapter 38; Meet up part2

No one POV.

"What if he had drugged him or forced him to do things, I mean he already did it once with boys and girls in his stupid 'business', he will only hurt him, break his heart and will leave just like he left us, Jisung !"

"Whoa that's' how you think about me huh..."

Jisung and Chan turned around into the direction of the familiar voice and saw Changbin behind them.

Chan took a step further to Changbin and was standing right infront of him, only Jisungs hand on the olders wrist stopped him from doing something that he would later regret. "Yes, yes that's exactly what I think about you!"

Changbin glared at him but tried to calm down, it wouldn't be the best idea to fight someone right infront of the bar while already being involved with the police. "Chan calm down, we aren't even in the bar yet... You wanted to talk to him like a normal person."

Chan blinked a few times and loosened his grip in his fist. He didn't know what just happened with him he was always against any fights espacially physical fights. It probably was all the stress overcoming him and the overprotective feelings towards his brother.

Changbin watched Chan silently calming down. He knew that Chan would never hurt anyone, that's why he was so surprised about Chans' reaction just now.

"Sorry I... I don't know what just happened."

Jisung sighed and let Chans wrist go. "I think we should go in." Chan and Changbin nodded at the same time and walked in.

...

The three boys sat down in a corner. No one dared to say anything, the atmosphere was tense. Chan looked up and dared to cut the silence. "How long?" Jisung and Changbin were cinfused. "what do you mean?" Changbin asked and looked directly at Chan who glared at him. "How long have you been taking care of Felix?" "Since the day you brought him into the company, he was my first patient."  Chan hummed and took a sip from his water. "And how long did you knew about Felixs minder?" The question was clearly directed towards Jisung. "When I picked Felix up for the second time, I saw him." "You knew it so long and you never told me about it, are you kidding me? You knew that he was the reason why Felix is in the wheelchair you knew that he had a dirty business, deals with drugs and so on... And yet you let my little brother stay with him?!"

Jisung got angry " Don't you think that people can change! God when I saw how he took care of Felix I knew that he changed, he quit the business and even was in therapy because of the drugs, that's why he left."

" That's bullshit, he just wants to get his trust and then beat him into his fucking business. He isn't even working in the company out of kindness no it's the punishment for illegal drug dealing."

Changbin was quiet and only listened to Chans accusations. He badly wants to smoke right now just to calm down, but he knew that he shouldn't do that.

"Why did you never told be about it Jisung?"

"I begged him not to tell you anything I was scared about your reaction I thought that you would... I don't know change Felixs minder or anything. I was a coward okey, I couldn't face you after the accident."

"You ran away while I was kneeling on the ground with my brother lying limp, unconcious and covered with blood, in my hands. You ran. And left."

Changbin felt guilty and gripped the green soju bottle in his hand. He took 3 gulps to calm down his anger. Jisung only stared at him but didn't stopped him.

" I-I couldn't handle the situation back then and I-." Changbin stopped in his sentence just to ruffle his hair frustratingly and to take a deep breath. "It was dumb to leave without calling an ambulance or anyone who could help him but I was horrified of the situation, and I swear I will never leave Felix again or hurt him. I promised him that."