Chapter 25; The Zoo

Pov No one.
After Felix and Changbin had their breakfast they chatted for a bit, Felix rambled about how excited he is for the zoo and Changbin found it really entertaining and adorable, how the younger was smiling through his little talk.

Changbin helped Felix to sit down on the couch, so he can put his shoes on and tie them. "I feel bad." Changbins head whipped up to meet Felixs face. the raven haired boy was concerned, should they stay home, it wouldn't be really great if the younger isn't feeling so well. "You know we can always go on another day to the zoo if you're not feeling well-" Felix interrupted "Who said that I'm not feeling well..Oh, no I meant, I feel bad for you, you know like you have to do all the things for me that actually everybody can do on their own, but me. Like tying shoes right now." Changbin felt relieved that the younger isn't sick but felt sad that Felix thinks like this. "You shouldn't feel bad for me, I mean it's actually my job so I'm fine. And for a pretty boy like you I'm doing that gratefully." The blonde boys cheeks turned rosy after the said words, he tried to cover it with his hands, but Changbin already saw that he blushed so he winked at him. Changbin loved it when the younger gets all shy with pink cheeks. "I'll be right back."

When Changbin came back, Felix whined, he saw the small cup with the bitter liquid. His medication for his fragile bones, just because he can't do sport his bones are getting weaker from time to time, so he got a medication that will strengthen his bones. "Do I really have to drink that right now ?" Changbin nodded and handed Felix the cup. The younger tried it with his doe puppy eyes but to no use. Changbin was strict when it's about Felixs health. "I even have apple juice that you can drink after the medication so you won't have the bad taste for long." Changbin said and raised the glass in his other hand up. "I will have a bad breath after this liquid." "So..it isn't like we will kiss right?" The eyes from the younger widened at the phrase from Changbin and downed the liquid too quickly that he even choked, then grabbed the apple juice from Changbins hand and drunk that as well. "Look wasn't so bad hm." The glare from Felix wasn't terrifying but more cute actually. "As an reward, I will buy you something at the zoo." Felixs eyes sparkled at the offer from Changbin. "Really, even a plushie ? I love plushies." Changbin chuckled "Yeah even a plushie." The older put the glass in to the dishwasher and wheeled the Wheelchair next to Felix and lifted him up by his armpits to sit him down, adjusted his feet on the platforms and helped him with his jacket. "Okey then are you ready ?" Felix beamed a big smile "Yes!"

The car ride was silent because Felix catched up on some sleep after a while and Changbin had to focus on the traffic, but got a few times distracted by Felixs cute noises he made in his sleep.

The raven haired boy didn't noticed when the younger woke up until a deep "How much longer do we need to drive?" Changbin turned his head to look at the now yawning blonde haired boy. "Only 15minutes-" "Yeayyy!" God that boy is too adorable.

Felix yelled an cheered when he saw the big sign of the zoo and the big elephant statue on the entrance.
"Can we feed some animals?"
"I want to see the meerkats!"
"Do you think the animals are sad in there because they're in a cage!"

Changbin helped Felix to sit pn the whelchair again and combed his hair a bit because of his sleep some strands were standing up. "I think you can feed the apes, meerkats are on the left side and no Felix they aren't sad, they take good care of all animals in here."

After Cangbin paid for the both of them they went to the penguins and after them to the meerkats.
"Look they look so small and so cute." The older nodded but all his attention was on the freckled boy, he looked so happy and alive again. He felt again so warm and fuzzy inside. Like all the times when he's near Felix.

When they arrived at the tiger place, a bunch of people were standing right infront of the fence. It was feeding time it's like an attraction for people. They all made an excited sound when the tiger jumped, but Felix was whining. And just then Changbin forgot that the younger couldn't see anything at all due to his wheelchair. He crouched down with his back facing Felix. "Put your arms around my neck." Felix was confused for a second but then understood what Changbin wanted to do, so he did like the older told him. The raven haired boy grabbed the youngers tighs to support him and stood up. "Can you see everything now ?" Felix nodded and whispered a small "Thank you binni." In to the olders ear and it would be a lie if the older would say that it didn't had any effect on him. He just hoped that no one would see his rosy cheeks.

After Changbin put Felix down onto his wheelchair they went to the shop. He promised Felix a plushie, so he will get one. "Oh this one !" Felix pointed to an ape plushie. But Changbins eyes caught something different. "What do you think about this?" The older showed him an Tiger plushie with brown glittery glass eyes. The younger stretched his hand out to get the plush. "He is perfect! I want him Binni! Please!" "Just let me pay for it and then you can have it." Changbin chuckled and wheeled Felix to the cashier.

At the birds place Changbin tried to communicate with a royal blue parrot  and the younger found it too adorable so he got his phone out and record it. The older only noticed that the younger was filming him after he turned around. "Yah are you filming me ?" He asked and made some cute gestures towards the camera and Felix couldn't hold back his laughter. Changbin went to him and asked him sincerly "Are you happy ?" Felixs laughter died down and he answered with a smile "Yes,thank you so much." He stopped the recording and slid his phone back into his pocket. "I'm glad that your happy."

"What do you think about some cotton candy?" Felixs smile faded. He already ate his breakfast to not dissapoint the older. The younger tries to eat as much as his stomach allows him, because when he refused the food that Changbin once made, Felix felt really bad and the disappointed abd sad expression from Changbin was something he doesn't wanted to see again.
Changbin noticed that the younger was fighting with himself, so he said that they could eat something different later.

They watched the apes and fed them with some popcorn. "He looks like Chan." Felix was surprised and Changbin realised what he just said. "You know..ugh the Chan, my friend..ugh not your brother." Changbin lied. "But he somehow reminds me of my brother aswell." Felix said and laughed after 2 baby apes came and grabbed after some popcorn. 

~~~~~~~~
Whoow I'm back !
And sorry but I have to talk about Stray kids new come back. Because it's such a BOP not only the title track Miroh but every song on their Album is such a masterpiece.  😍💣
And the choreo and the visuals in Miroh are on point. Now I'm even more excited to receive my albums.

What do you guys thought about the whole come back ?
♡~~~~♡