Chapter 2; Past

Chan POV.

After a moment I could hear Felix's stable breathing and I know that he was sleeping in my arms by now. Slowly I untangled his arms around my neck and lie him down onto the bed. His face was Tear stained and his eyes are puffy and red. I'm really sorry Lix. The door opened quietly. Woojin stood there."Did he fall asleep?" He whispered to not bother the little sunshine if he was sleeping. I nodded and he walked to me. "Are you okey ?" He asked and stood infront of me. I nodded "Yeah i am." He sighed "I clearly can see, that you're not... can we talk, but not here i don't want to wake up the little one." He smiled. I covered Felix with the blanket and stood up, to follow Woojin out of the room.

He lead me to a bench outside the building. "You look tired Chan, were you even sleeping this week?" He asked me with a concerned look. "How could i if i didn't knew if my little brother will ever be awake again." I said and ruffled frustrated my messy hair. "Now you know that he's fine, don't you think it would be better if you would go home and take a nap?" He asked and laid his hand on my right shoulder. I'm really thankful that he helped me to overcome this 2 weeks, of being alone. We talked trough this 2 weeks and we kind of got friends. Without him i would had a mental breakdown.

"What if he wakes up and freaks out again?" "Okey but do me a favour, you will go to sleep today early understand?" Woojin was grinning, but when I shook my head his smile faltered. "I can't, you know I have to work." Woojin sighed "Why don't you take a break from work?" I rubbed my sweaty palms together before I looked up from the ground into his eyes. "Because I'm the one who's responsible for the money, I'm the only one who's taking care for Felix." He gave me a confused look "Our dad was cheating on our mother, he left us for a new family and left us the debt." I never told Woojin about my parents. "Felix was feeling all down and depressed cause he was a father-son and felt betrayed by him turning his back on us. Our mother was working all the time but once she came drunk home and yellled at us that we were the reason her husband left her. She neglected us and didn't went to work anymore. I was the only one that cared for Felix that time. He was young and needed attention, but she didn't gave it to him" I didn't know why I told Woojin about my past, but I think I just had to tell someone, what's on my mind right now, I just needed someone to talk to. "Did she changed?" Woojin asked carefully. "No, she died because of too much alcohol, so we were on our own." I answered cold and hurt. He hummed "You're a really good big brother to Felix." He stood up and we were going to Felixs room again.

We entered the room and I smiled as soon as I saw, Felix sleeping peacefully and calm. Woojin pointed at the bed beside Felixs. "You can sleep here, I can see how tired you are." He pushed me to the side of the bed. "If you need something just push the red button on the left side of the bed, okey?" I nodded and whispered a small "Thank you". He just smiled at me and left the room. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I drifted of to sleep.

~~~

It's a little bit short, but I promise you that the next one will be longer ♡