Chapter 33; Anxiety

FINALLYYYYYYYYY

I'm so sorry for the long wait for this chapter but I was sick and sad (Because of Woojin) and couldn't think about anything. And school was so stressing and I did my driving license so it was double stress for me. SO SO SORRY GUYS 😥 But now I have my driving license, free time and it's Christmas time YEAY 😄☃️💕 Thank you to every one who is still reading this, I am really sorry for you guys :(

No one POV.

Chan swiped over the button. His breath was caught in his throat, he couldn't form any words in his mind and only watched how his thumb swiped the green button to the right side, on his display. He picked up the incoming call. He soon would hear the voice that he didn't heard for so long. His blood freezed.

- Hey Lix, shouldn't you already be asleep ?

Chan couldn't say anything, it was as if someone cut his tongue out.

- Lix ?

Shit what did I thought would happen when I picked up the call ! Just casually talking as if nothing happened? god am I stupid.

- Were you already sleeping ? If yes why did you picked up ?

Stop your fucking act Seo Changbin

-Felix ?

-Felix are you okey ?

Chan can't just answer, his voice is really different, compared to his brothers' voice.

What did I do ?

Silence

-Felix is that even you ?

For a moment Chan thought that Changbin already cancelled the call till..

-Ch-Chan is...is that you ?
His voice was quiet and sounded somehow scared.

Just as Chan wanted to answer, the voice from his brother startled him, so he quickly cancelled the call and jogged back to his room.

"Chan?" The latter walked to the bed and sat down. "Yeah?" Felix pointed at his phone which was still in Chans' hand "Isn't that my phone ?" Felix asked still sleepy. Chan totally forgot about the device. "Oh ugh yeah... you forgot it in the kitchen so I brought it to you." Felix nodded and his eyes closed again for a second. "Why aren't you asleep ?"

The older put the phone on the night table and laid down on the bed. "I don't know I was thinking about something." Felix eyed him with a disbelieved look on his face "You were working on your music again right ?" Chan scratched his neck "yeah, you know I can't resist, sorry." Felix shook his head "Come back and sleep, you will be too tired tomorrow." The younger mumbled into his blanket.

A deep sigh escaped Chans' lips "yeah, just a minute" Felix whined "Not in a minute but now, I'm cold." Chan playfully rolled his eyes "Okey, okey." He lied down next to his brother and chuckled when he saw the little satisfied smile from Felix.
Soon he drove off to sleep aswell.

In the next morning Chan woke up because of his alarm clock. The digital clock displayed 7.AM. He was lucky that he didn't had to wake up at 5 like last week, because he couldn't sleep this night he always thought about the talk from yesterday and the meet up that he will have tomorrow with Changbin in the bar Dragon Three.

His phone vibrated next to him and notified a received message.

Jisung
- Will be there in 10min

-Sorry more in 20min, Minho woke up :)

Alright, I still have 40min till work-
Oh god I don't even wanna know-
what you two...

Chan switched his device off and stood up. Felix is still asleep. He covered the tiny body properly with the blanket and closed the door quietly and went into the bathroom to shower.

After a quick shower,getting dressed and a quick look if Felix is still asleep, Chan switched the coffee machine on and made himself some toast.

Again a notification

Jisung
- We are here

We ?

Chan walked to the door and opened it and was surprised to see Minho with him. "Morning." They both said at the same time. Chan greeted them back and lead them into the living room. "Oh is Felix still asleep ?" Chan nodded and handed everyone a cup of coffee "Yeah he is still sleeping in my room." Minho hummed "How is he ?" Jisung asked. "He feels way better than before." Jisung nodded obviously relieved and sipped his coffee. Actually Chan wanted to ask Jisung about Changbin, why he didn't told him that Seo Changbin is Felixs minder, but he couldn't get angry right now infront of Minho and he was scared that Felix could hear them and that wouldn't be great at all. So he just acts if he doesn't knows anything.

"Alright I will wake up Felix and help him to dress up." The older said and stood up and went to his room.

The younger was still asleep and snuggled into the blanket which is covering him. Chan sat down on the bed and gently shook the shoulder of the young aussie. "Hmm" Chan chuckled and shook his brother again "Come on you have to wake up, Jisung and Minho will bring you to the company." Felix yawned and stretched his arms up.

After Chan helped Felix to dress, he carried him into the living room and sat him down on the couch. Felix was still tired and didn't noticed at first that two other people known as Jisung and Minho were sitting right next to him. "Morning." Minho said and Felix rubbed his eyes and glanced at the two "Oh sorry. Mornin."

"Long time no see eh." Minho said and ruffled the youngers hair. "Yeah, how is dancing without me ?" Felix chuckled half heartedly and Jisung noticed that the younger felt hurt because of his own words. "It's really boring, Hyunjin wants to see you again, but he wants to give you time until you're okey with meeting us again in the practice room. He can't wait to show you his new choreographed dance." Felix smiled at the idea to see the both dancing again in the practice room but his smile faltered when he thought again about it, because he couldn't join the both then.

"I am excited too, to see you two again." Felix said with a forced smile. He was so happy that Chan came back to them and changed the topic. "Are you hungry, I made a sandwich for you ?" Felix nodded hesitantly and took the sandwich. " Jisung and Minho eyed the younger when he parted the sandwich in half. "Don't forget your medicine, I will pick you up today at 3pm because we have an appointment later." Felix nodded but cringed when he saw the awful liquid in the small cup.

After Chan left for work, Minho carried Felix to Jisungs car and buckled him up, while Jisung put the folded wheelchair into the trunk.

....

Felix POV.

Jisung helped me out of the car and sat me down into the wheelchair. I was excited to see Binni again,even when I just saw him four days ago, I missed him already. Minho and Jisung went with me into the building. The door opened and I already could see Ji Hyeon waiting at the information section. She smiled at me and typed something into the computer before she went towards us. "Felix how are you ? I didn't saw you in the company anymore and Changbin told me that you didn't felt well." "Who ?!" Yelled Minho and Jisung grabbed his hand "His minder and now let's go we have to go shopping our fridge is empty." Jisung waved at me and dragged Minho through the door. I couldn't hold in my laugh but I was curious why Minho reacted like that. 

Does he maybe knows a Changbin too ?

Ji Hyeon brought me back out of my thoughts " Are they your friends ?" I nodded "Yeah."She chuckled and pushed my wheelchair into the waiting section. I couldn't wait to see Changbin again. Will he kiss me if he sees me ?!  "You look so happy, are you that excited to see your new minder ?" What, she is joking right ? No, I think I just didn't understood her. "Did you said new minder ?" My voice  sounded strained and it was barely audible, it was as if I'm scared of my own words. "Uhm yeah. Changbin isn't your minder anymore there was a change yesterday."