Chapter 29; Home

No one POV:

Chan was sitting on the small couch in his Living Room with his laptop on his lap iluminating his face. Unfinished Lyrics displayed on the display and some noises from the tapping on the keyboard could be heard in the room. He was so into his work that he didn't noticed that he received more than 5 messages and one call. But a small knock on the door pulled him back to reality. "Just a minute!" He yelled and clicked on the safe button twice, it was already a routine for him to do this before he goes somewehere and leaves the laptop alone.

When he opened the door he didn't expected to see Woojin holding two cups from the cafè where Chan works, in his hand and a sweet shy smile on his face. "Oh.. hey, ugh your probably here because of Felix but he isn't here so.." Woojin laughed "I'm actually here because of you Chan, I thought you would be at work, so I came by in the Cafè but you weren't there so I bought you a Chai latte caramel and came by to ask you how you've been. So.. yeah, how are you ?" Chan smiled and gestured for Woojin to come in and took the papercups in his hands. "Good good and you ? How have you been ?" Woojin smiled "I've been good so far." But his face frowned when he saw the unfinished lyrics "Still working at home huh?" Chan sat down on the couch next to Woojin and took a sip from his Chai latte Caramel "Yeah.. but I'm stuck at this point." Chan said and Woojin hummed.

" How's the work at the Cafè ?" Woojin asked Chan, who now was nervously sipping on his Chai Latte Caramel, which is actually too sweet for his liking, but he won't complain to Woojin. "Fine, it's like always." Chan felt guilty for lying to him, but when his eyes met the ones from Woojin he even felt more terrible. "Chan..Why are you lying." The older reached out for Chans hands and placed them into his own larger ones. "Mark told me that you fainted at work and that your on a break for recovery." The aussie avoided eye contact with Woojin. "So and now tell me sincerely how you feel Chan." The latter nodded hesitantly "Tired and just done with everything" Chans voice was  exhausted and laced with worry. The older put his finger under Chans chin and lifted it gently, so the younger was forced to look into Woojins eyes. "Your worried about Felix right ?" A small nod. "Yeah, I only want to talk to him right now and tell him how sorry I am for everything." The head from Chan falls to Woojins shoulder and just lays there. The older didn't mind it at all, he wants to comfort the blonde aussie , so he unlaced his right hand and embraced Chan with one arm over his shoulder but the other hand was still intertwined with his. For a moment the two boys just enjoyed the presence of each other and didn't said a word, a comforting silence embraced the two, but neither of them mind it. Chan was so thankful for Woojin, for many things actually, but now he was so thankful of the elder that he sits right here and listens to him, comforts him.

Woojin didn't noticed that the both of them fell asleep in that position, Chans head on Woojins shoulder and Woojins head is leaning on Chans head, their hands still intertwined. Only the sound from keys jiggling in a lock, woke him up. Woojin opened his eyes and watched curiously the door.

He was surprised to see a boy with hazelnut brown hair and big cheeks, standing in the door. "Who- Who are you ?" The boy whispered when his eyes fell onto the sleeping boy next to me. The position was not the best we were in.

"I'm Kim Woojin, I'm the doctor from Chans brother, Felix. And you ?" Jisung explained him that he is a good friend of Chans and that he didn't really expect Chan to be at home but at the Cafè, because it's his work time.
Woojin just told him that Chan took a break from work and just skipped the fainting and forced break-thing. Jisung nodded, just as he wanted to go into the kitchen he halted in his tracks and run outside. Woojin was confused what that reaction was, but when Jisung came back with a skinny blonde freckled boy in his arms, he laughed quietly, not to wake up Chan. He sat up, so Chans head was now on the couch's headboard lying but the still had intertwined hands. "You didn't just really forgot me outside ?! Did you ?" Jisung earned a light punch to his shoulder from Felix. Felixs laughter died down and his eyes went soft when he spotted Chan on the couch, longingly even. "Hello Felix." The latter was startled by the voice and just noticed that Woojin was sitting with his brother. "Oh I'm sorry Mr. Kim I didn't saw you." Woojin smiled at the younger "I told you to just call me Woojin." Jisung sat Felix down on a chair and brought the wheelchair in.

Chan POV.
I yawned and rubbed my eyes. The sleep was so needed and felt so good. I heard some noises, more like voices out of the kitchen so I stood up and walked into the direction. There stood Woojin infront of my stove and Jisung infront of the sink. But who really catched my eyes was Felix. I quickly made my way towards him and crouched down. A big smile was present on my face. I put my arms around the fragile body and hugged him carefully, to not harm him even more. "I-I'm sorry, for everything, I should have been there for you but instead I yelled at you a-and made you feel even more worse. Please forgive me Sunshine. I'm truly sorry Lix. Don't leave me again. The house was too quiet without you." I felt how Felix buried his face into my neck, something wet trickled down and when I felt Felix trembling I knew that he was crying. "Everything what I said,back than was out of anger and stress okey, I didn't meant anything of that." Felix sniffeled a few times before he spoke up with a broken voice "Y-you said that m-mom was right, that I-I am a mistake, that you understood now why Dad l-left us.Did y-you mean it ?" I hugged Felix even tighter, before I put a small distance between my brother and I. Slowly I gently took Felixs tiny hands in my larger ones and stroked with my thumb over the smooth skin, while watching dead serious into Felixs now puffy tear filled sad and hurtful eyes. It broke my heart to see him like this and knowing that I'm the cause for his tears and ache, just made me sick. And that he thinks that I truly meant what I said, is just so wrong.  "NO, Felix your my sunshine, my brother, my family, my everything, my home. Your not a mistake at all, your perfect Lix, Dad left us because he couldn't see the precious lovely boy in you, like I see, like Jisung sees or Woojin. I was just so stressed after the talk with Dad that I needed to let out my anger and you just happened to be there at the wrong timing. Just ignore my words. I really didn't wanted to hurt you. Fuck... You probably hate me now don't you." I chuckled hurtful. Felix looked at me with so much sorrow in his eyes and shook his head, pulled his hands back from mine and just looked at me. That's it he hates me I lost him. But surprisingly Felix put his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and put his head on my shoulder. "I could never hate you Chris, you did so much for me." He whispered and I could feel that it really was a sincere answer from him. "Thank you." I wiped the tears that were still falling down Felix's freckled cheeks, away with my tumbs and hugged him back. Felix was finally Home with me.

"Do you forgive me ?" I whispered barely under my breath. Scared that Felix will say no. But Felix nodded without hesitation "Y-yes I forgive you Chris." We were so deep in our own world that we completely forgot about Woojin and Jisung who now have tears in their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YO hold up 🚫. Stray Kids makes again a comeback I-... What do they think that Stays are rich 😫💎 ?! But god damn the teaser was just so unexpected what the hell JYP ?!

Do you guys have any theories to the teaser 🤔 because I was just awestrucked by their beauty 😍

And I already know that YELLOW WOOD will be the next anthem 😋📣