Chapter 13; Han Jisung

I'm so sorry for the late update, but school was so stressing and I couldn't find any motivation to write a Chapter after studying and after that I was on a school trip. Sorry.

No one POV.
Slowly Felix woke up from his sweet dream. "Did you sleep well, sleeping beauty ?" He quickly looked in to the direction, where the raspy voice came from. Changbin was sitting at his desk, on the opposite from the couch where the blonde was sleeping just now. Changbin was wearing his silver metallic round glasses and Felix found it really attractive, how smart he looked with them. He can wear them more often. "Did you brought me here ?" The older stood up from his desk and went to the couch to sit beside the younger. "Yes you were asleep when we arrived and I didn't wanted to wake you up, so I let you sleep in here." Felix hummed. "Uhm Binni .. could you help me to sit straight up." The latter nodded and placed his hands around the younger and pulled him gently in a sitting position, but didn't let go of the blonde male. "You look really cute, even when you were drooling on my couch." Changbin chuckled and caressed Felixs now rosy cheeks "Sorry." Felix apologized and turned his Face to the left so he won't face Changbin anymore. "No need to apologize pretty Boy." Changbin finally let go of the younger and stood up. He brought the wheelchair to the couch and lifted Felix up.

"Now let's get something to eat, I'm starving. You were asleep for 3 and a half hours." Changbin pushed the wheelchair out of the door and into the direction of the Cafeteria.

"I just noticed that you never met anyone here beside Ji and me. Well now you will meet some others." Felix was nervous does he really have to meet some strangers again.

In the Cafeteria he saw many people who were chatting with each other but mostly seniors. Some of them were in wheelchairs too. Felix felt relieved that he isn't the only one in here who is bound to the uncomfortable leather wheelchair.

Felix POV.

"You should know that you're the youngest one in our company, mostly we have people here around the age of 30 or 40" Binni told me and wheeled me to an empty table.
We ate in silence and Binni made sure that I ate at least the half of the bowl. What I surprisingly did.

After we got our stomachs full Changbin wheeled me outside for a walk. At first the walk was silent just the cold wind howling and leaves rustling. It was before Changbin started to talk. "Um Felix, can you tell me more about your brother ?" I nodded. "He is really kind and friendly, oh and he is from Australia just like me. He helps me out with everything I'm really thankful and sorry to him. Chan works in the Cafè thats on the opposite of the small Comic store" Binni hummed.

"You told me that he makes music, that he produces right? Do you maybe know the name of the group?" I shrugged. Chan never told me a name for his group. "I only know that he produced music with 3 people but now it's just Jisung and him."

Binni stopped in his tracks. "Han Jisung?" I nodded "Yeah do you know him?" He started to walk again "I um was just classmates with him. I was just surprised that you know him." His voice got raspier like if he want to hide something. "You can meet him-" I got interrupted by Binni. "No! I mean we weren't friends so he is just a stranger to me now. I bet he wouldn't even recognize me."

"You can try it tough, he will pick me up." I turned my head a little bit to see a thinking expression on the olders face but he shook his head in denial.

~~~

No one POV

After a few hours Ji Hyeon wheeled Felix to Jisung who is leaning on a wall and is playing with his keys. Felix didn't noticed that Changbin is watching the two from afar. He couldn't resist the opportunity.

When Changbin meets Jisungs eyes, he froze he doesn't really know what to do. Just turning around if nothing happened or just stay and face him. He choose the second one but only because he couldn't move his body to turn around. So Felix is indeed Chans brother, the Chan he knows and was bestfriends with. Jisung looked shocked but a little bit relieved too, when he spots Changbin behind a blue doorframe.

When Changbin was at his house he couldn't just fall asleep. He always thought about Jisungs reaction " why was he relieved to see me here, doesn't he hate me like Chan ?"

Just before I wanted to close my eyes a buzzing from my phone catched my attention. I unlocked it and saw that someone wrote me per Instagram

J.One (Han Jisung)

-We need to talk. Just us.

I didn't replied. I just shut my phone off and laid back in my Previous position.