Part 5 RATED R!!!!!

We both break away from the kiss out of breath. I didn't even realize my legs were across him( btw there sitting on a bench). So basically I'm just sitting on top of him. " That was amazing."said Corpse. "Yeah it was but can you move your phone it's poking me"I said look down towards his pants. "Uh y/n that's not my phone" he said smiling. Wait if it's not his phone then it's his..... "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize" I said while getting off of him. I didn't realize I did that to him. I gave him a boner. "No no no it's ok I actually don't mind."he said confidently. I think him and I were thinking the same thing, but who's gonna say it first? He grabs my hand and slowly puts me back on his lap. "Woah" I said surprisingly. He smiled and slowly squeezes my butt. I'm basically dry humping him. " Corpse we can't do this outside." He looks at me smiling and whispers in my ear. " Then where should we do this then?" His deep voice left shivers down my spine. I want him. So I did what anyone would do. I took him to my house.

As soon as we stepped foot in my house he pins me against the wall. Kissing me all over my body. I directed him upstairs to my bedroom. His taste his touch was everything and I needed him. He gently puts me on the bed. Meanwhile our lips never part. I take his jacket off and he unzips my dress leaving me in my underwear. He breaks the kiss. "Fuck you're so beautiful, I need you to tell me how do u want it gentle or not gentle." He saying out of breath. I whispered in his ear "not...gentle." He smiles and kisses me from my neck down. Then he slowly takes off my underwear then he takes his off. He finds his way up to my lips and kisses my roughly. He stop and insert his fingers inside me. I moan and he covers my mouth. " Baby you're gonna have to be quite" he says. I nodded my head. Next thing I know he's kissing me below. I try my best to say quite but I can't. I pull him from below. "I want you inside me... right now"! Without hesitation he quickly grabs protection. As he puts it on I stare at him. Next thing I know he's on top of me again. He slowly inserts himself into to me. I moan in slight pain but eventually the pains gone. He strokes harder and harder. Then puts his hands around my neck. I pull in to kiss him. He pulls back to kiss my neck leaving bruises.

A little bit later we stop. Both of us are out of breath.

Y/n: we just did that...

Corpse: yeah that was incredible. I haven't done anything like that in years.

Y/n: yeah me too. You're very good at it.

Corpse: you were better than me.

I smile and look around the room for my clothes or at least a robe. I get up out of bed and I can't even walk. My legs feel like jelly.

Y/n: Corpse I literally can't walk like seriously.

Corpse: "oops my bad" he said laughing

Y/n: not funny

Corpse: y/n come on let's cuddle you don't have to get up.

Y/n: fine

We cuddle and eventually fall asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry if the end seems a bit rush I wanted to end the part with them falling asleep.