Part 25

Corpse: I love you.

I-I'm speechless. He said it! He actually said it out loud.

Y/n: y-you what?

Corpse: I love you y/n. Ever since I saw you in that Best Buy 3 months 21days and 9 hours ago I knew you were the only one for me. When you spend every day with someone getting to know them and be with them you...you slowly fall in love,and that happened with me. Everyday with you feels like a dream like I'm in a dream. The fact that you actually choose makes my feelings for you grow every day. I rather spend every moment in pain then not be with you-

Y/n: *cries*

Corpse: what's wrong babe.

Y/n: I- I never had someone love me. Corpse I love you too and not because you just say it, it's because I've felt this way for a long time. I just was afraid that you wouldn't love me back. Of course I love you.

That moment was my first time seeing corpse so vulnerable. Wow he loves me and he treats me well. There no way I'm letting him go.

The next morning....

I wake up to the sunrise on my face. I move around in the bed and feel corpse. Then I remembered what happened last night.I smile to myself, he loves me and I love him. We could really have a great future together. Then he wakes up.

Y/n: morning babe.

Corpse: hey good morning.

Y/n: any plans for today.

Corpse: uh yeah I've been meaning to ask you I just didn't know when to.

Y/n: oh alright what's up?

Corpse: I think we or you should go to the police station and filed a restraining order on Justin.

Y/n: oh um I don't know if that is a good idea.

Corpse: why not?

Y/n: I mean I have tried in the past but he has connections with people in the police force it never worked out for me.

Corpse: oh right well I still would like you to try and I'll be with you.

Y/n: umm alright we can try.

We get up and get dressed. I'm kinda of nervous but hopefully it works. We get into the car and drive there. When we arrived I took a few deep breath's.

Corpse: if you don't want to go in we can always go back home.

Y/n: no it's ok let's go.

We walk in to the police station. There's not that many people in here so hopefully it'll be quick. I walk up to the counter and talk to the officer.

Officer: hi what can I help you with?

Y/n: uh hi I'm here to file a restraining order on someone.

Officer: alright what's there first and last name?

Y/n: Justin Williams.

Officer: alright and your name?

Y/n: it's y/n

Officer: alright and the cause for the restraining order?

Y/n: he's my ex boyfriend and he was ....abusing me.

Officer: did you file anything while the abusing was happening?

Y/n: uh I tried to but it didn't happen.

Officer: alright give a few minutes and I'll have everything ready for you, you can take a seat and I'll call you when I'm done.

Y/n: ok thanks.

I sit down with corpse and hold his hand. "Everything alright?" He said. "Yeah she's working on it now." As we wait we hear the bell on the door. I turned around and it's ... Justin!