Part 27

Corpse POV:

After we leave her house I stopped at the gas station for some gas. I can't believe Justin told the officer that. He had no right. I leave y/n in the car and go inside. The line was pretty long so I just waited it out. When I walk out the door I don't see y/n. I looked around and no sign of her. I don't want to overthink things she probably in the bathroom. I pumped up the gas and waited for her. She took a long time so I knocked on the door. "Babe you ok?" No response. I kick the door open to see no one in there. I panicked for a second. Did some happened to her, or worse. I ran back into the gas station.

Corpse: I need to see your security cameras!

Cashier: I'm sorry if your not-

Corpse: I NEED TO SEE THEM RIGHT NOW!

Cashier: ok ok.

He showed me the camera's. I rewinds it a few minutes back. I see her. What the hell? Someone took her. I look closely to see if I could recognize the man but I could. I look at his license plate and write it down. Ok if this is Justin I have to get her back no matter what. I called the police and filled them in.

Corpse: I have the license plate right here!

Officer: ok thank you we got it from here.

Corpse: no I'm coming too.

Officer: that won't be necessary.

Corpse: all due respect officer but I'm in love with her ok? She's my girlfriend and I'm coming.

Officer: alright you can ride with me.

The officer tracked the license plate and followed it to an abandoned house. I see light coming from the house. That's we're she is. I get out the car.

Officer: woah what are you doing?

Corpse: getting my girl!

Officer: ok ok wait you have no idea what we're walking into they could be armed. So the best thing is to wait until back up comes.

Corpse: how long until they come?

Officer: there on the way now they parked a block down.

Corpse: o-ok

We waited and waited. It felt like hours. They could be hurting her. I can't lose her. I just can't. 30 minutes later the other officers come. In the middle of us talking I hear a gun shot!

Corpse: NOO!

I ran towards the house. The police followed me. We went through the back door. I let the officers get in front of me. They said I'll be safer but I don't care. I need to see if y/n is going to be ok!

Officer 1: alright on my count we break the door down.

Corpse: ok.

Officer: ok in 3.....2.....1!

The officers broke the door down. I scan the room looking for y/n. I can't think straight where is she?

Officer 2: look over here!

I run over and I see her. She had bruises all over her.

Corpse: y/n!

Y/n: c-corpse?

Corpse: yes I'm right here!

Y/n: I-I can't .....breathe.....

Corpse: what happened?

I examine her body to find any bleeding I didn't see anything. I pulled her shirt up and I saw it. HE SHOT HER!