Part 8

Y/n POV:

I wake up the morning with two miss calls from Corpse. Do I really want to talk to him? I mean I'm not sure. I like him but all he wanted was sex...right? If he didn't want me he probably wouldn't have tried so hard to get in touch with me. Me being a dumb ass I call him and he answered immediately.

Corpse: Y/n!

Y/n: the only reason I call you was because you called me last night when I fell asleep, so what do u want?

Corpse: y/n I'm so sorry about what happened I shouldn't have left. I was just-

Y/n: ok look next time you wanna use me for sex, let me know ahead of time because I don't do casual hookups.

Corpse: wait you think I used you for sex? Absolutely not I would never. That night we had was the best night ever. Look the reason I left was because I'm fucked up. I have problems and issues I know you don't want to deal with. I left you because I thought it would be best.

Y/n: ok but Corpse you can't make that decision for me. I'm a grown woman I can make my own decisions and if I was better off without you I wouldn't even be talking to you right now. Ok you got problems so do I, I'm not perfect we're all fucked up in our own way and you leaving was fucked up. If you and I want to start a relationship we need communication and trust. You tell me about your problems and I'll tell you about mine. We need to trust each other.

Corpse: you're right I'm sorry I do dumb things to people I care about.

Y:n: yeah what did was dumb but I'll be here to help you. Maybe we shouldn't have sex though I don't know if that's a good idea.

Corpse: says who?

Y/n: me I said it I don't want to make things anymore uncomfortable. And last time we did it you left soooo.

Corpse: y/n I'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me.

Y/n: well in that case you're stuck with me too.

Corpse: there isn't anyone I rather be stuck with.....so how's your legs (he said giggling).

Y/n: the soreness is almost gone.

Corpse: good because when I see you again you might need a wheelchair.

Y/n: no you might need one.

Corpse: wait what do you mean?

Y/n: come over and find out.

Call declines.....

I laughed as I hung up the phone. Teasing him is so funny. Not going to lie I'm glad we're on good terms now. I'm also glad he trusts me enough to tell me about his problems.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door. "That was fast." I quickly open the door in my robe on. "That was way to fast." I say while opening the door. I stare at him. Wtf is he doing here. "Justin?" I say confused. "Hello y/n."