Part 11

Morning.......

I wake up to Corpse arms wrapped around me. I'm glad he stay. I smile and kiss is cheek. I quietly get up and shower. After I get out the shower I see corpse awake.

Corpse: good morning y/n.

Y/n: morning how'd you sleep?

Corpse: I sleep fine what about you , you had a nightmare. Do you wanna talk about it?

Y/n: nah it was nothing to worry about I'm fine now. I'm just glad you stayed.

Corpse: I'm not going anywhere. Speaking of going anywhere are you busy today?

Y/n: uh I'm streaming tonight but that's it why?

Corpse: I'm taking you somewhere, but I have to go back home to finish.

Y/n: oh ok what is this a date?

Corpse: yeah it is.

He gathers his things and head out. Before he leaves he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

Corpse: I'll text you later.

Y/n: ok bye

It's around 3:00pm and I've been binging vampire diaries again. I'm obsessed with that show. Then I get a call from Corpse.

Incoming call from Corpse.........

Corpse:hey y/n what are you up to?

Y/n: just watching vampire diaries.

Corpse: well sorry to interrupt you but I'll be at you house in 30 minutes to pick you up for our date.

Y/n: 30 minutes!? I need more time.

Corpse: well you better hurry.....oh and bring some extra clothes...

Y/n: wait wha-

He hangs up. I rush to get ready. I put on a cute floral shirt and some jeans. I wear my hair in a bun and put on my white Vans. I put just a little bit of makeup on just to feel cute. This is our first date. I'm actually really excited to. He told me to bring extra clothes maybe we're going swimming. Either way I'm excited. He's a great.....um friend with benefits? Um honestly I don't know what we are. All I know is I want to be with him, through his ups and downs. He's very special to me, and he treats me well. Not to mention the AMAZING sex too. I hear a car outside of my house "oh that must be him."I say gathering my purse. I closed my door and get in the car.

Corpse: hey y/n

Y/n: hey so where we going?

Corpse: um sorry I can't say but you do have to wear this...

Y:n: a blindfold really?

Corpse: yeah just please wear it it's a surprise.

Y/n: uh fine.

Corpse: don't worry it's not far.