Part 47

He carries me into his bedroom. I was very excited but nervous at the same time. He gently placed me on his bed without breaking our kiss. I move back to give him room. He gets on top of me and kisses me softly. He was very gentle and caring towards me.

Vinne: can I take your clothes off?

Y/n: Mmm

I nodded my head yes as he took my shirt and shorts off. I like how he asks for my permission first he's very kind. After he takes my clothes off he kisses me from my neck all the way to my stomach. He couldn't tell but I definitely had butterflies in my stomach. This whole experience feels like it's out of a movie. He takes out protection and puts it on. Before he inserted himself into me he looks me in my eyes and admired my body. I put my head back and let him inside of me. I moan in pain as he inserted himself into me.

Vinne: are you ok?

Y/n: yeah just a little slower.

He goes slowly and the pain turned in pleasure. It felt so good and he was doing everything right. He kisses my neck and he stokes a little bit harder. He moaned and he kissed me. This feeling....I never felt it before not with corpse or Justin this felt different in a good way. About a few minutes later we stopped and cuddled a little bit.

Vinne: I've been wanting to do that for a while now.

Y/n: really?

Vinne: yeah, so there's something I want to talk about with you.

Y/n: oh ok.

Vinne: I know you and I aren't officially dating and that means your technically single, you can do whatever you want.

Y/n: yeah I guess your right.

Vinne: look yesterday when I went to your house to bring you some coffee I noticed something. I saw a car parked outside of your house. It could've been anyone, but I wondered if that was your ex?

Y/n: Vinne......

Vinne: I know it's none of my business I was just curious.

Y/n: yes it was. He came over to apologize and he told me the real reason he broke up with me.

Vinne: are you guys getting back together?

Y/n: I don't know. I told him I have feelings for you and I can't choose between you and him. I know you and I haven't been hanging out for that long but I really have strong feelings for you and with my ex I mean we were in love. We went through a lot together and I just assume he'll always be in my life. I know I'm going to have to choose between you and him but I just don't know what to do.

Vinne: well whatever your decision is I'll support you. If I have to wait then that's exactly what I'll do. I just don't you to feel pressure about all of this. Yes you have to make a decision but it doesn't have to be right now. Just take your time.

It's crazy Corpse said the same thing. I want to be with both of them. I just don't know who to choose, it's to early to tell.

Y/n: thanks Vinne I really appreciate how much you have been so caring and kind to me.

Vinne: ha like I said before I really like you and I'll wait for you for as long as you let me.

He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead and we fall asleep.