Part 30

Y/n: that's him!..H-he kidnapped me!

Corpse: wait what!

I run out the door and still see Matt walking away. I tell the officers to get him. How could he actually walk in here like that and have the nerve to get her flowers. I should be the one running after him but I'm going to stay with y/n every second counts with her before I have to end things.

Corpse: the officers went after him, how are you holding up?

Y/n: I'm fine the doctors gave me antibiotics so that helped.

Corpse: ok good........so what happened? I remember leaving you in the car and when I came back you were gone.

Y/n: um I-

Corpse: if it's too hard for you , you don't have to tell me.

Y/n: no it's ok, I was waiting in the car for you and I heard someone crying for help. So I got out the car too see and that's when Matt put a bag over my head and put me in the van.

Corpse: did Justin have anything to do with this?

Y/n: yes and no. When I got to the abandoned house Matt was talking about how I ruined Justin's life and I don't deserve to be happy. As he was talking I eventually got lose so I ran and he got me. He said if I left this house he would come for you. So I stayed there and Matt called Justin and Justin was happy to see me and that's when Matt kicked me and punch me. Justin love every second of it.

Corpse: that son of a bitch! So how did you get shot?

Y/n: well Matt had a gun on him and while he was crying about me ruining his life I ran up to him and took the gun. I wanted to shoot him but couldn't. I couldn't hurt someone. He took the gun from me and he heard the cops outside and he shot me and ran.

Corpse: you're brave, you know that. Not everyone could have did what you done.

Y/n: thank you I'm just glad I'm here with you.

Corpse: yeah....

And just like that my heart sinks. I thought we were fine but now she thinks that I'm not going anywhere, but I am. This break up is going to crush the both of us and it's going to hurt like hell but it's for the best.

Officer: hey we got him we're taking him to the station.

Corpse: good.

Officer: young lady do you think I could ask you questions about the incident.

Y/n: ok that's fine.

She tell him everything that happened. I'm proud of her she's so strong and brave. Seeing her right now is making me fall harder for her, damn it why does this have to end.