Part 34

I saw someone in the corner.

Y/n: oh I'm sorry I didn't know someone was out here!

Vinne: no it's ok I just need some air.

Y/n: yeah me to.

Vinne: oh sorry my names vinne.

Y/n: hi vinne I'm y/n.

Vinne: yeah Larry invited you.

Y/n: yeah I needed to get out the house.

Vinne: me to I'm kind of going through a lot right now.

Y/n: same.

Vinne: do you want to talk about it?

Y/n: uh ok sure.

We talked. We talked for hours and it felt good. I told him about what happened with corpse and the whole Justin situation. I never revealed that it was corpse but I still told him.

Vinne: wow really? He just stopped loving you?

Y/n: yeah it was hard the last month but I think I'm going to get through this.

Vinne: you are!

Y/n: thanks. So what happened with you?

Vinne: nothing compared to you it's just this whole social media thing is insane. I get a lot of love and a lot of hate to.

Y/n: yeah same.

Vinne: enough with all the sad talk can I show you something?

Y/n: where?

Vinne: follow me.

I followed him downstairs. I was confused at first but I followed him. For some weird reason I feel like I could trust him. He takes me to the basement. The basement was sound proof.

Y/n: what's this?

Vinne: I called it The Mad Room. You grab a pair of gloves and goggles. You grab this bat right here and break anything down here.

Y/n: break it?

Vinne: yeah like this.

He grabs the bat and breaks the glass bottle.

Vinne: when you hit something your letting all of your anger out.

Y/n: alright.

I grab the bat and smashed the old computer. It actually felt good. Vinne was right it helps me with my anger. We both smashed everything in the room. It felt amazing.

Y/n: wow you were right that did feel good.

Vinne: exactly see it's ok to let your anger out, just have to do it in another way.

Y/n: yeah.

After that we head upstairs to someone bedroom. We didn't do anything we just talked. He was a great listener and I really appreciate that. He didn't judge me or anything.

Y/n: yeah I'm a streamer I don't have a YouTube channel.

Vinne: I'm a streamer too!

Y/n: really we should stream together one day.

Vinne: yeah totally how about....tomorrow?

Y/n: yeah that's fine how about around 2:00pm?

Vinne: 2:00pm isn't good I have a lobby to join with new people I haven't played with.

Y/n: new people?

Vinne: yeah sometimes I stream alone but I'm joining a new lobby with sykkuno.

Y/n: wait you know sykkuno he's literally one of my best friends he was just over my house last week.

Vinne: oh really that's cool it's going to be me, sykkuno, Felix, Jack, and I think Corpse.

Y/n: corpse?

Vinne: yeah he's a streamer with like 7 million subscribers and he's a faceless streamer too.

Corpse? I forgot about him the whole night and now vinne brings him up. I have to get out of here.