Part 45

The next day.....

Today is the day I change my look. I already called the hair salon to set up my appointment. I get dressed and leave. I'm in a great mood today. I blasted my music in the car. I play Justin's Bieber new album "Justice" it's absolutely amazing. I finally arrived to the hair salon. I decided to add red highlights to my hair. I never did this before. After about an hour my hair is done and I spend the day shopping and getting my nails done. Vinne is going to love my new look!

Corpse POV:

Damn it! How could I be in so much pain right now? Physically and Mentally. I know y/n said she still has feelings for me but hearing the way Vinne cares for her really hurts me. A few weeks ago I started making a song about y/n. At the time I was furious at her,but now everything has changed. The song is call "Miss You" here's a little bit of the song....

"I don't wanna look like this Fuck
I don't wanna feel like this Fuck
Wish I didn't miss her so much
Knew that this would happen Fuck love

Break a mirror fucking break a mirror glass
Shatter gum bleeds, off the fucking Everclear, eyes red mind race fucking wish that you were here, I was really fucking hoping it'd be different this year uh."

It's not completely finished yet but that's what I wrote so far. I was really upset with her but now I just want to be with her. I think she could be the one for me. I don't know if it's too early to tell but no girl has ever made me feel this way. Who knew I'll fall in love with someone this much. The crazy thing about this is that I had her, I had the girl of my dreams in my hands but I fucked it up. Lucky for me she still loves me, but what if she falls in love with Vinne too. I really want her to pick me but if she doesn't I'll understand. Vinne treats her very well and y/n appreciates the little things he does for her like buying her coffee. Either way there's no chance I'm giving up.....I can't.

Y/n POV:

I did all of my errands today and I feel amazing. My hair and nails are done and I got some new clothes too. I have about 30 minutes until Vinne comes. He didn't tell me where he's taking me so I just dress casual. A few minutes later I here my door bell ring. I run downstairs and take a deep breath and open the door.

Vinne: hey y/n here's some.......flowers

Y/n: uh Vinne are you ok?

Vinne: yeah sorry I'm you look beautiful I really like your hair.

Y/n: thank you and you look good too. So where are we going.

Vinne: you'll see.

He opens the door for me and I get in his car. The whole way there I tried to guess where we were going but he didn't even tell me. After about 20 minutes we arrived to this place with cars parked in grass.

Y/n: where are we?

Vinne: a drive in movie theater.

Y/n: oh I like it, it's very chill what movie are we watching?

Vinne: your favorite movie of all time duh.

Y/n: *gasp* no way you got them to play (your favorite movie)!

Vinne: yes it was hard but I convinced him.

Y/n: oh my gosh what are you waiting for let's go!

Vinne: *laughs* alright alright.

We parked and watched the movie. Vinne bought snacks and drinks. This date is absolutely adorable. I like being here alone with him, it feels right. While we're watching the movie the sex scene comes on. I look around the parking lot to see some cars leaving. They must be ready to go. I blush in embarrassment, the thoughts in my head made me blush. I can feel Vinne staring at me in the corner of my eye. He puts his hands on my thigh and my heart pounds so fast. Next thing I know he puts his finger under my chin and slowly leans forward.