Part 31

Y/n POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I was shot and I've been at the hospital, but today they're letting me go home. The cops arrested Matt and Justin. Things are getting better. I have the man I love with me and I'm just grateful to be alive. I can't help to feel something off about corpse he's been acting strange. Maybe it's being in the hospital I know his mom had cancer, even though she's cancer free right now he probably still feels uncomfortable. I just hope he's ok.

I signed my discharge papers and head home. I get home and look at my house. It feels good to be home and I know that Matt and Justin are behind bars. I walk in my house and see my gaming equipment. I should stream today and fill my fans in on why I haven't been posting. Corpse is at his house he had something to do so I'll just stream until he come back here. I logged in and before I started the game I talk to my fans.

Y/n: hi everyone I know I haven't been posting and it's because I was in the hospital, but don't worry guys I'm ok everything is fine. Thank you for understanding and being there for me. I couldn't ask for more supporters I love you all. Alright enough with that let's get started with the game!

I go through the comments and they're all positive. I'm so lucky to have people supporting me. While I'm playing the game I get a text from corpse.

Corpse <3

"Hey we need to talk."

"Alright come over I'm   
                                                streaming rn."

  "Ok."

After a while he's here. I say goodbye to my stream and open the door. There he is the man I love, but something looks off about him looks like he's be crying.

Y/n: hey are you ok?

Corpse: uh no um.

Y/n: look alright I know what your going to say.

Corpse: you do?

Y/n: yes you what to know if I'm ok with everything that happened, but I totally fine I'm actually better. Justin and Matt are locked up I'm back to my regular streaming schedule and I have you with me.

Corpse: listen y/n I don't know how to say this.

Y/n: it's ok you can tell me anything.

Corpse: *sigh* I-I'm breaking up with you.

Y/n: huh? I can't hear you speak up.

Corpse: I'm breaking up with you y/n.

Y/n:....wait what, w-why?

Corpse: I'm not the right person for you, you deserve someone that would protect you at all costs. I failed you when you got shot and I-

Y/n: wait so your breaking up with me because I got shot? Because you didn't protect me? Me getting shot and that whole Justin situation was something that happened before I met you.

Corpse: I know but ever since when got together you haven't been safe and I can't protect you so I'm letting you go.

Y/n: *cry's* n-no corpse please.

Corpse: I'm sorry y/n.

Y/n: wait don't turn you back on me, I-I love you and you love me.

Corpse: *cry's* I-I'm letting you go please don't make it harder then what it has to be.

Y/n: corpse.... don't....don't leave me, if you walk out this door that's it...no coming back.

Corpse: .......goodbye y/n.

And just like that he leaves.