Part 49

I walk in his house and it's exactly the same as before. Just a little bit more messy.

Y/n: hey so wassup are you ok?

Corpse: no I'm not ok.

Y/n: come on let's sit down so we can talk about it.

Corpse. Ok well I have to be honest when we broke up it was really hard for me. I didn't show it but it was and when that video of you and Vinne came out I was furious honestly. I even wrote a song about you.

Y/n: you wrote me a song?

Corpse: yeah it's on the corner. It's not completely finished yet but that's all I have.

I grab the papers and start reading it. I didn't know I made him feel this way.

Y/n: corpse....

Corpse: it's not done but that's how I felt for a while. Look y/n I thought I was protecting you when I broke up with you. I thought you'll be safe without me around, but then I realize I can try with everything in me to protect you. I should've given up like that, because you mean the whole to me and I don't want to lose you.

Y/n: ....

Corpse: please say something.

Y/n: I'm sorry I made you feel this way. I didn't realize it until now. I'm just in a very tough situation with you and Vinne. I was actually with him all day today and yesterday. I don't want to hang out with Vinne more than you or hang out with you more than him. I don't know what to do.

Corpse: can I ask you a question?

Y/n: yeah.

Corpse: are you in love with him?

Y/n: in love with Vinne I don't know. I know what love feels like and I remember filling that way with you. It's to early to tell if I'm in love with him right now.

Corpse: what about me? What are your feelings towards me?

Y/n: corpse..... to be completely honest with you my feelings haven't changed. My feelings for you are the same as they were months ago. What we had I can't just throw it away. You're too important to me and I don't think I'll ever stop feeling that way.

Corpse: it's obvious that you have to make a decision but you have enough time. I don't want you stressing over this ok? Just take your time and whoever you choose I'll support your decision.

Y/n: thank you corpse.

Corpse: you're welcome.

I get up to hug him. We hugged for so long I really did miss him. I really care about corpse he made me falling in love. I didn't know what real love was until I met him. He has a very special place in my heart.

We break the hug and I head home. All of this is too much for me. Vinne and corpse told me not to stress about it but that's all I can do. I think I need time alone away from both of them just to clear my head. Yeah that's exactly what I need a weekend to myself to get my feelings in check with both of them. Hopefully when I come back I'll make my decision.

(AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys so this story is almost to the end. At the end I'll make a story for each decision. One story would be with y/n and Corpse and the the other one is y/n and Vinne.)