Part 44

I open the door to....Vinne!

Vinne: good morning y/n!

Y/n: Vinne? H-hey I didn't know you were coming over.

Vinne: yeah sorry about that I was near the area so I decided to get you some coffee.

Y/n: thank you so much, wait you know my coffee order?

Vinne: uh yeah iced white mocha with sweet cream foam and extra carmel drizzle.

Y/n: oh wow thank you I really appreciate it.

Vinne: no problem. Hey are you busy tomorrow night.

Y/n: uh I don't think so why?

Vinne: I want to take you somewhere it's a surprise though.

Y/n: ok just text me the details ok.

Vinne: alright see you later.

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left. I blush a little he's so sweet he even remembered my coffee order.

Corpse: that was sweet.

Y/n: how long have you been standing there?

Corpse: long enough.

Y/n: oh ok um.

Corpse: don't worry I'm leaving now.

Y/n: why?

Corpse: I have to finish up this song I've been working on.

Y/n: oh ok.......are you mad at me?

Corpse: no I'm not mad I already told you that I'll wait for however long it takes and your technically single so you have every right to go out with whoever you want. Just know that I'm not giving up on you. I love you so much it hurts me.

And just like that he walks out. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be. I really thought me and Corpse were over for good, but seeing him last night made me...happy. He still loves me and everything he did was to protect me. My feelings for him never changed and when he kissed me it felt passionate. Both of us missed each other and last night proved it. At first I was a little hesitant to sleep with him but I was caught up in the moment and I don't regret anything. It felt like my body was heightened and he made me feel good. His kisses on my neck felt different than before, probably because it's been so long since I seen him.

But Vinne he's just so sweet. He always made me feel like I matter. He made sure I was ok all the time and I really like him. Even with the video of us going around he never got angry or upset. The night he kissed me felt like fireworks. He was so gentle with me like he didn't want to hurt me. He's a true gentleman and I'm excited to go out with him tomorrow night.

I texted Bretman and told him not to come over. I need time to be by myself. It's a lot going on and I need to think. I walk around my house and decided to clean. Cleaning always calmed me down so why not. As I'm clean in the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. I want to change how I look. Right now my hair is a dark brown I should dye it. Yeah I should dye my hair get my nails done and go shopping. I need a whole day to myself and this is just what I need.