Part 29

Y/n: mmmm....c-corpse?

Corpse: y/n! Oh my god your awake!

Y/n: I-it hurts.

Corpse: I know babe I'll go it a doctor.

Y/n: n-no please don't leave me.

Corpse: ok I'll stay here.

I can't believe this! S-she's awake. I know she's isn't fully recovered yet but I'm still grateful. I don't know why but I thought she'd be mad at me for not protecting her like I said I would. I know I'm mad at myself. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something worst would have happened.

Doctor: ah look who's awake, how are you feeling y/n?

Y/n: I-I-

Doctor: if it's too difficult for you to speak that's totally fine.

Y/n: I'm ok.

Doctor: alright can you define ok for me?

Y/n: uh w-well my stomach area hurts but other than that I'm ok.

Doctor: alright can give you something for the pain. Uh sir do you mine stepping out real quick.

Corpse: uh ok-

Y/n: please doctor can he stay with me?

Doctor: alright that's fine.

The doctor ran a few test to make sure she was ok. Spending time in the hospital reminded me of my mom. She had cancer I would come with her to the hospital, but she's cancer free now but the feeling still haunts me.

After the doctor ran more test y/n's dad and brother went in to talk to her. I stepped out and went outside. I haven't eaten, showered, or sleep in days, but I'm leaving until y/n leaves with me. Honestly I have been thinking every since I got here. This is technically all my fault. I'm the one who started this...all of this. I texted her in her DM's, I asked her out, I say I love you first and I got her shot. Maybe she'll be safer without me. Maybe I have to end things with her. I don't want to but everything was fine until I showed up. Justin wasn't even bothering her until I showed up. Maybe I'm the problem. Maybe the way to keep her safe is to...let her go. Trust me I don't want to but there's no other choice. I'm not going to do it while she's here but I have to when she's out of here.

I walk back inside to see police officers outside her room.

Corpse: everything ok officer?

Officer: hi young man we wanted to ask your girlfriend a few questions.

Corpse: I'm not sure now is a good time she just woke up but I can help you.

Officer: alright

The officer asked me questions about the situation. I told them everything even about Justin hitting y/n in the past. In the middle of my conversation with the officers a tall man walked in with a bouquet of flowers walking towards y/n's room.

Corpse: uh can I help you?

Matt: oh you must be corpse I'm Matt I'm Justin's friend and y/n.

Corpse: Justin's friend?

Matt: yeah I came to see y/n.

I looked through the mirror and see y/n and Matt staring at each other. She looks scared of him. You can see it in her eyes.

Corpse: I'm sorry man I'm not sure it's a good idea to let you in there but I'll tell her you came by.

Matt: ok thanks.

I walk in her room.

Corpse: do you know him?

Y/n: that's him! H-he kidnapped me!