Part 6

The next day....
I wake up to soreness all over my body. I look to see if Corpse is there, and he wasn't. "Corpse?" I say looking around my room. I get up to see if he's in the shower or downstairs, but he wasn't. He left. He actually left. After he poured his feelings out to me and fucked me he actually left. I check my phone for a least a message explaining his disappearance. No text. No miss calls. Nothing. "I'm so dumb" i say as I flopped on my bed. "This is why I don't give men a chance". Out of no where I hear a notification on my phone. I quickly grab it hoping it was corpse but it wasn't.

Sykkuwu

"Hey y/n."

"Oh hey
Sykkuno wassup?"

"I was wondering if you wanted
to stream today and fill in for
Corpse."

"Ok sure what time?"

"Around 8:00pm."

"Yeah sure."

"Ok sure see you then!"

"Ok see you later."

Ok so Corpse is ghosting this friends to. I could of easily asked Sykkuno what happened but I didn't want him to suspect anything. So I decided to call Corpse. It's ringing..........and nothing. I texted his phone and he left me on seen. " Ok good at least I know he's alive". Why. Why did he leave. Maybe he thought what happened last night was a accident. Maybe we we're moving to fast.

It's time to stream and I get my camera set up. As I'm waiting for the game to start I read my chat.

STREAM COMMENTS
"You're so pretty"
"Ooo is that a hickey????"
"Y'all see that hickey right?"
"Someone had fun last night lol"
"YAYYYYYY Among Us!!!"
"CORPSE ENTERS CHAT"
"Heyy y/n!!!"
"I love your videos y/n!!!"

"Oh shit my hickeys." I totally forgot about those! The last thing I need is people to think that I have a boyfriend. "Guys these aren't hickeys I burned my neck while curling my hair last night" I say to my stream. Hopefully they believe it. As I'm still reading my chat I noticed that Corpse was in here. Like he can join my stream but can't answer the phone?
Anyway I play the game and I act as if I don't know that Corpse is in here.

After a few rounds later I get off of stream. He really watched my whole stream but didn't text me back. This is too much I need to clear my head. I grab my keys and drive to this place that always calms me down. I parked the car and get out. I walk up to the table. It's a perfect view of the city. Also used to come up here when I was little it reminded me of my mom. She would take me and my brother here to help us clear our mind, and I like to think that's she's still here with me now. I stay here for about half an hour. It was getting late so I decided to go home. I relax and take me a bubble bath hopefully that would help with the soreness. After that I lay in bed. I still can smell Corpse as if he was laying here with me. Anyway I realize that if he wanted me he wouldn't have just left like that. I deserve better. I guess he just wanted sex.

It's 12:00pm and I can't sleep. I just stay up on my phone until I got a call..... from Corpse.